Flashy Fins

NEW Par Meter Booking Thread

Boro56    2

Is there a downside to the USB one?....harder to use?...seems it is less popular for some reason...just curious...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flashy Fins    804
18 minutes ago, Boro56 said:

Is there a downside to the USB one?....harder to use?...seems it is less popular for some reason...just curious...

The USB model was the more popular one for a while; it's just been the last few borrowers requesting the handheld, so I wouldn't make much of that. If you read through some of the early posts in this thread, there's info on the USB one that makes me think it's the better meter, but the trade-off is needing to download software. No biggie for some; perhaps bothersome for others. 

• Like 1

Boro56    2

Sounds easy enough, I'll take it....let me know re next step...

Flashy Fins    804
4 minutes ago, Boro56 said:

Sounds easy enough, I'll take it....let me know re next step...

Next is the deposit and meeting up. I'll PM you to work out details. :)

ninkylou    214
9 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

I will find out for you. Added you to the wait list.

Not a problem. Added you back to the wait list. 

You can take me off I went ahead and bought a Seneye Reef Monitor and it has the PAR.  Thanks though

• Like 1

Flashy Fins    804
7 hours ago, ninkylou said:

You can take me off I went ahead and bought a Seneye Reef Monitor and it has the PAR.  Thanks though

Ok, done deal. :)

Paratore    776

Feel free to take me off the list :) corals are growing well and have great color. I don't want to check the par and start messing with stuff haha!

• Like 3

Emerald525    12,606
2 hours ago, HenryLimpet said:

Hi Kim, please take me off the list as well.

Thanks Kelly

Will do Kelly

Trailermann    44

Seems like one of our units should be available.  If I get my hands on one shortly, I can have it returned by Sunday.  After that, I will be fishing for ten days.

Exodus    389

If its possible to be added on the list after it goes to miles as he is in Corvallis & I'm in Albany, I only need the meter for 15 minutes really to do a quick comparison to my personal Par Meter to see if its readings are off as I'm suspecting it is.

albertareef    1,206
On 6/20/2017 at 1:45 PM, Nanoreefer32 said:

I would love to get added to the list if at all possible.  Just let me know what would work best for everyone.  Thank you!

Hey Nanoreefer - I went ahead and added you to the list. Cherany or Kim should drop you a note when one of the meters comes back. 

albertareef    1,206
On 6/27/2017 at 8:21 AM, Exodus said:

If its possible to be added on the list after it goes to miles as he is in Corvallis & I'm in Albany, I only need the meter for 15 minutes really to do a quick comparison to my personal Par Meter to see if its readings are off as I'm suspecting it is.

Hi Exodus - I added you to the list just to make sure as I'm not sure Miles will be around to take his turn. 

Hey Nanoreefer - I went ahead and added you to the list. Cherany or Kim should drop you a note when one of the meters comes back. 

Awesome! Thank you!

Flashy Fins    804
On 7/3/2017 at 10:33 PM, Trailermann said:

Am I imaging things, or is there a breakdown in the weekly par meter turnover?

Not imagining things. I was out of town for a bit, then came down with a terrible cold/flu upon return home, which I'm still getting over. I'm hoping to collect meters from current borrowers soon, so we can get this back on track. If another club officer or board member is able to step in for the next couple of transfers, I welcome that, too.

albertareef    1,206
1 hour ago, Flashy Fins said:

Not imagining things. I was out of town for a bit, then came down with a terrible cold/flu upon return home, which I'm still getting over. I'm hoping to collect meters from current borrowers soon, so we can get this back on track. If another club officer or board member is able to step in for the next couple of transfers, I welcome that, too.

Hey Cherany - keep me posted if you end up needing help with transfers in PDX... I might be able to help out.

• Like 1

Emerald525    12,606
15 hours ago, albertareef said:

Hey Cherany - keep me posted if you end up needing help with transfers in PDX... I might be able to help out.

Sean you are always such a great help. Holly was just singing your praises this weekend and how helpful you were at her frag sell. Last time I checked Jamie aka Polythene Pam had the par meter and she lives in NE. I will send you her information Sean

albertareef    1,206
9 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Sean you are always such a great help. Holly was just singing your praises this weekend and how helpful you were at her frag sell. Last time I checked Jamie aka Polythene Pam had the par meter and she lives in NE. I will send you her information Sean

Got it!  Thanks Kim!

Flashy Fins    804

@Boro56 please check in. I didn't receive a response to texting you and haven't heard from you in a while heard from and will be in contact with Sean @albertareef to return the USB meter.

Sean, just give me a heads up when I need to return Boro56's paypal deposit. Thanks, everyone!