OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

51 minutes ago, Snappy said:

Is the main clench for the fancier new one that it needs fancier newer software to use it?

Well the old one is a complete hand held setup which shows the readings on it's own display - sort of similar to a multimeter.  The USB one requires downloading a small bit of driver/interface software on a laptop - it is basically the sensor attached to a wand with the USB cable.  I think the necessary links are at the start of this thread if you want to check that out.  There are both Windows and Mac OS versions of the downloadable software available but there are some compatibility limitations.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I have the USB par meter back @Flashy Fins  Not sure of the status of those who were on the list previously but skipped so will wait for some guidance on who is next.  Thanks!

Cherany passed this off to me so I will have to message the others waiting in line tonight when I get home Sean and get back to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I be put in the list for the handheld one please? I'll pay the deposit Friday the 10th so anytime after that I'll pick it up when it becomes available!! I have some Acans to pick up from[mention=13755]lewisriverfisherman[/mention] anyway once they've healed up a bit longer so that could potentially work out perfectly! Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, TaylorW said:

Can I be put in the list for the handheld one please? I'll pay the deposit Friday the 10th so anytime after that I'll pick it up when it becomes available!! I have some Acans to pick up from[mention=13755]lewisriverfisherman[/mention] anyway once they've healed up a bit longer so that could potentially work out perfectly! Thanks emoji4.png

Sent from my BLU R1 HD using Tapatalk

I will put you on the list.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...