OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

@ChrisQ - your turn is here!  Where are you located? If you'll be at the August meeting, I can pass the USB meter to you then.

@shaywood - the handheld meter is available now! Where are you located? If you'll be at the August meeting, I can pass the USB meter to you then.

@LadAShark - you're on the list and shouldn't have too long to wait. You will need to be a supporting (paid) member of the forum to borrow a meter.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, shaywood said:

Would it be possible to pick up tomorrow? I'm in Tualatin. 

Saturday, I could meet you at Upscales if you like. Would need to be by noon, because I’m meeting someone at Seahorse at 1. Or you could meet me there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 11:24 PM, Flashy Fins said:

@LadAShark - your turn to borrow, but you do have to be a supporting (paid) member of the site, so let me know

@Trailermann - no wait time! I’ll message you to arrange pickup 

My bad.

It’s fine for now. Feel free to skip me (or do so if you already have).

Sorry for the delayed response, I’ve been quite busy lately.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/20/2019 at 10:28 PM, Willapa said:

Well it's time again to test some par. Please put me down for either model. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gottcha down Trevor!  Looks like both are out right now and there are a couple of member who skipped turns.  Stay tuned for a shout from Cherany.

Gottcha down Trevor!  Looks like both are out right now and there are a couple of member who skipped turns.  Stay tuned for a shout from Cherany.

Ok great! If they were both available, I'd prefer the USB, but really not that picky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...