OLD Par Meter Booking Thread

Flashy Fins

Can I get added to this list?
I would like to get in line for the newer handheld when available. I am redoing my rock work and will need to evaluate when that is done. Thank you.
Its_cchan and Knuckledragger, you two are up. Ben will be returning his meter back into the flow today and then H20 will be returning they one as well. Please send refundable deposit of $50 before picking up the unit to PayPal@pnwmas.org.

Thanks!
I just finished up with the new Par Meter today and I will return it to Cuttle Fish tomorrow unless someone wants to come and pick it up in Milwaukie from me.
Thanks,
Richard
Please return to CNC for the next member. Thank you!
Who’s next for par meter? I’d like to get in line. I would come out and grab in Milwaukee if I can be next :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've added you to the list. At this point you would be next after these two members get their turn.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

we are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Someone might be around if you let us know an exact time. Thanks

How about within the next hour? 2pm or 2:30? Whichever is more convenient for you guys. 

Edited by Its_cchan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I would be interested in borrowing one if the par meters once they are back in 
I would like to borrow a par meter when available.
Thank you!
Both new meters are checked out, but you two are next in line. If you don't have LEDs, the third one is available at CnC and will work perfectly fine. If you have LEDs, you're best served by one of the new ones.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1