April Meeting Store Tour 3 Meetings in One!

Emerald525

Good to see a few familiar faces today! Just got all my corals in the tank.......now to figure out where to put everything.......that's the deal with these events to many good deals and come home with to much stuff.........

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, spectra said:

Good to see a few familiar faces today! Just got all my corals in the tank.......now to figure out where to put everything.......that's the deal with these events to many good deals and come home with to much stuff.........

Well,  if you can't fit it all in let me know - am starting a rehomimg service for Millis and would be happy to help you out ?

Indeed - good to see so many familiar faces and some new additions as well.  Definitely a fun event!  Thank you to Sirena, Kim and all the rest who worked so hard to put it together and also a big thank you to all the vendors who were such gracious hosts and contributed  such awesome raffle prizes. 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, dayze9 said:

This sounds like it was freaking awesome!!! I wish I could have made it. I work every other Saturday, so I guess I have a 50/50 shot on the next one...Or just take vacation. Anyway sounds pretty fun and I hope to make the next one.

Hope you can make the next one. This one was an absolute blast!!

The next one is May 6 and it will be in the Tangent area.