April Meeting Store Tour 3 Meetings in One!

Emerald525

3 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

Last years tour was Amazing so this years should not disappoint!!!

I don't drink either but had a blast never the less. When I used to drink, reefing was just as fun. Why not have a glass of whine or whiskey while gazing into the aquariums, but nowadays I would just be down for some of those brownies with my corals...I gotta real sweet tooth.

My impulse control with regard to reefing is already bad enough - not sure I should combine it with drink... I'm a total lightweight!

26 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

I don't drink either but had a blast never the less. When I used to drink, reefing was just as fun. Why not have a glass of whine or whiskey while gazing into the aquariums, but nowadays I would just be down for some of those brownies with my corals...I gotta real sweet tooth.

But you need to wash them down with something :laugh:

1 hour ago, badxgillen said:

I don't drink either it was just fun hanging out with a group of like minded individuals with disco lights and music and sharing in the excitement of all our new coral scores and the great deals!

1 minute ago, biochemrobyn said:

I have to say, this looks like the best meeting *EVER*!!!!  I can't wait!!

(we never did anything half this interesting in MN, but don't tell them I said that. Also could be because it was frozen outside 70% of the year).

Yeah don't worry .. it's too cold to make it to MN for me to tell anyone you said that... :innocent:

Just now, Emerald525 said:

Yeah don't worry .. it's too cold to make it to MN for me to tell anyone you said that... :innocent:

haha.. so very true!! :wink2:  I still wonder what possessed my ancestors to move there.

still can't get over how much fun this will be! I seriously don't get out much. LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Polythene Pam said:

I just blew way too much money on eBay today so it's probably a blessing in disguise emoji857.pngemoji851.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL that's easy to do! Ebay is dangerous but going to Golden Basket in person you should just cut out the middle man and empty your pockets as you walk through the door and hand it to Rudy because he will be getting it soon enough!:peace:

LOL that's easy to do! Ebay is dangerous but going to Golden Basket in person you should just cut out the middle man and empty your pockets as you walk through the door and hand it to Rudy because he will be getting it soon enough!:peace:

Yeeaaah I was there yesterday hehe

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Trailermann said:

Wonderful event.  It was a pleasure to meet many of the persons attached to the on-line monikers.

1 hour ago, Trailermann said:

Wonderful event.  It was a pleasure to meet many of the persons attached to the on-line monikers.

Nice to meet you too and despite your warning , Cherany made off with the par meter !:joking:

48 minutes ago, Stugots said:

It was so great meeting everyone today!  Thank you very much to our club leaders, volunteers, LFS owners and sponsors for all your hard work and donations of time and prizes. Awesome day!!

Best,

Nick

Hey Nick nice to meet you too! Good luck with the move and can't wait to see your tank !

2 minutes ago, ninkylou said:

Who won what prizes??

Hmmmm I can't remember it all but 

Kknight won the nuvo tank 

mark brickell won the euphyllia pack 

I believe jeremevans won the sps pack

i can't remember now who won the light 

It was a lot of fun and Badxgillen will post pictures with more details.

There were prizes on the party bus too!