Brs rodi

Talon

Hay just wanted to throw this out there has any one bought the bolk reef supply Rodi system and had trouble with leeks right out of the box just got mine tonight and the cap for the die Membran had a leek one of the o ring had rolled when thay screwed the cap on and almost all of the red high pressure quick contacts are dripping it's a good thang I set it up in my garage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

when I got my BRS unit out of the box and started using it I remember there being a slight leak from one of the membrane canisters, I just tightened it and the problem went away, I have since changed the media twice and have yet to have another issue. If its not a simple fix I would consider calling them, they have great customer service.

• Like 1

when I got my BRS unit out of the box and started using it I remember there being a slight leak from one of the membrane canisters, I just tightened it and the problem went away, I have since changed the media twice and have yet to have another issue. If its not a simple fix I would consider calling them, they have great customer service.

I plan to on Thursday dose yours have any red clips on the red line quick connects mine has one on one of them iam wondering if thay all need them but that one is also leaking so IDK

You don't really need the red clips. Make sure you're pushing the tubing all the way into the fittings, and that the tubing is cut square and not obround. So use tubing cutter or razor blade and not wire cutters. For canister, unthread and reseat the o ring, maybe pull it out and coat in Vaseline. Thread it back together and snug it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't really need the red clips. Make sure you're pushing the tubing all the way into the fittings, and that the tubing is cut square and not obround. So use tubing cutter or razor blade and not wire cutters. For canister, unthread and reseat the o ring, maybe pull it out and coat in Vaseline. Thread it back together and snug it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I did with the canaster but I needed to make water to night so I will have to go though the lines when iam done thay aren't that bad bit thanks for the advice I was planning on doing that but it socks I just wanted to hook it up and not have any issues but I gess that's not how thangs work lol[emoji1]