Please halp iam so lost

Talon

If you keep a close eye on this board or once you have enough posts or become a member you can start your own thread asking if someone has a reasonably priced light fixture for sale. 

So many great people on this board that are willing to help so just keep poking around and asking questions.  You will be found and will be able to help others forget they were ever lost. Good luck. 

Edited by fishboys
Wrong thread
  • Like 1

Thank u everyone for all the info I never thought I would get this much feed back this is great I think iam going to go with the ocean revives I was able to find some on amazon for around 200 wich is a low enough amount that I can afford to get another one if I need to down the road when money is tight again thank u soooooo much for the help let's keep this going so we can help others like me [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

As someone who knows absolutely nothing about LEDS, I am taking notes here. This thread is full of good info from trustworthy reef peeps. I didn't realize you could get anything decent for under $200.

Holly is doing great with ocean revives too her tank is spectacular 

• Like 2

Holly is doing great with ocean revives too her tank is spectacular 

I agree! I was there yesterday and her tanks are AMAZING! She's an amazing person too :) I'm thinking of going for the Ocean Revives myself when the lights I have are done for. And like someone mentioned above there's a good chance you can find some used ones on this forum for a great price! I recently traded for some lights on this forum, I'm so happy I found this place and I'm sure you will be too! I've been a member for a few months and just found out you can be a supporting member (a bit embarrassed I didn't know this lol) so I'll take care of that part lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

• Like 1