Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheClark

Couple of phone pics

Recommended Posts

For fun

 

An old duncan colony that never seems to stop growing...

IMG_0034.JPG

 

BlueZ's Massive Hydnophora, doing great!

IMG_0035.JPG

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are both pretty massive colonies going on there, you could probably feed a whole cube of frozen food to just those two corals. Love the mature grown in look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badxgillen said:

Those are both pretty massive colonies going on there, you could probably feed a whole cube of frozen food to just those two corals. Love the mature grown in look.

Thank you!  Love both of these pieces for sure!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just testing the photo uploaod with this picture of one of my brains, this was when I moved it into the 210 from my 55, it has gotten larger since.

DSCF2183.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought it as a little tiny piece the size of a quarter of a golf ball maybe 12 or more years ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

I bought it as a little tiny piece the size of a quarter of a golf ball maybe 12 or more years ago.

Wow!  That's my dream scenario to grow out coral for years and years like that.  Well done!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, badxgillen said:

I bought it as a little tiny piece the size of a quarter of a golf ball maybe 12 or more years ago.

Crazy - and it was bigger than your hand in your 55? Obviously one happy coral!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, badxgillen said:

Just testing the photo uploaod with this picture of one of my brains, this was when I moved it into the 210 from my 55, it has gotten larger since.

DSCF2183.JPG

Just "testing" the upload feature, huh? 

 

Nothing to see here everyone, just a meaningless test. Don't mind this amazingly massive piece of coral :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×