Which LEDs?

cjmdh

I have a 48"L x 12"W x 21"H 55 gallon mixed reef (mostly lps w/1 anemone) tank. Currently running m2cbridge LEDs that a channel on one of the lights is going out (flickering at all intensities). Now the debate is what to get next? Ocean Revive, Hydra 26s, or ReeFi? 2 of each? Any suggestions?

I have 2 ocean revives above mine. They're working great. Setting up a new tank in a couple of weeks and will be using hydra 26 hds, which are certainly impressive.

I'll be selling the ocean revives once I get everything moved, if you're interested (and still looking by then.)

I like all the lights you have suggested, But if I had the cash, I would pay out for some Reefis. Very nice customability and timing features along with a good warranty and support....Did I mention the owner is very knowledgeable guy that is a sponsor here on the club. I run one over a frag tank of mine and am waiting for the other tanks OR to burn out so I have a good excuse to get another Reefi...Not that I don't like the Ocean Revives I have, they grow corals and look good, there is just more flexibility in the Reefi as well as a whole lot more coverage.

porch%20tnak%20top%20middle_zpsaannd92m.

porch%20tank%20top%20left%20side_zpstfiw

• Like 3