Insane Monti at Seahorse

TheClark

I finally had the opportunity to check out the shop.

Great experience!  Terry and his wife were so friendly, helpful and shared their knowledge.

There were far too many things I wish I could have taken home with me but reluctantly settled on a few.

Heads up all you monti collectors.  

There is a lumpy bumpy dino egg style bright glowing orange monti with blue polyps for sale.  Reminiscent of some of the high end ASD montis.  

There is one frag left and one large piece.  I was fortunate enough to get the first frag, lucky timing.

Will post pictures when wife returns with the good camera.

• Like 3

I finally had the opportunity to check out the shop.

Great experience!  Terry and his wife were so friendly, helpful and shared their knowledge.

There were far too many things I wish I could have taken home with me but reluctantly settled on a few.

Heads up all you monti collectors.  

There is a lumpy bumpy dino egg style bright glowing orange monti with blue polyps for sale.  Reminiscent of some of the high end ASD montis.  

There is one frag left and one large piece.  I was fortunate enough to get the first frag, lucky timing.

Will post pictures when wife returns with the good camera.

Just use your phone.......does it really matter :laugh:

Ah ha! So you are the one who got the first frag! Saw that last week before it was cut up and again today. Unfortunately, we weren't going to be headed back home for a while so didn't pick up a piece. Probably going to regret that but at least now I know who has it!

• Like 1

I was fortunate enough to get the first frag, lucky timing.

Are you sure you were the first? Not me, but I know who was...  I watched Terry cut it after some coaxing. Let's just say club members will have a chance to see it in a couple of weeks. ;)

I think you may have been following me on Saturday. Cuttlefish and Seahorse... anywhere else?  Did you follow the trail of glitter I left behind?  :laugh:

• Like 2

Roy!!!!

Looks like I've outed him!  :laugh: We hit all the good local places (and some ok places  :tongue:) and loaded up; nothing like reef shopping from 10 am till 6 pm! I had a laugh when I saw your posts online, because it seems like you were on your own LFS tour. Should've come with us!

Looks like I've outed him! :laugh: We hit all the good local places (and some ok places :tongue:) and loaded up; nothing like reef shopping from 10 am till 6 pm! I had a laugh when I saw your posts online, because it seems like you were on your own LFS tour. Should've come with us!

Ha, yes! I told Jeff we should have all carpooled. He outed you when I id'd an anthias in his tank as cherany's avatar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Ha, yes! I told Jeff we should have all carpooled. He outed you when I id'd an anthias in his tank as cherany's avatar.

Guilty as charged! I regret selling my last one, but my new one from Jeff is smaller and a better fit for my tank, anyway. He's gotta make it through QT first, of course!

I just asked my fish if he minds being renamed Cherany's avatar, and he says that sounds FABULOUS!

• Like 1