Site Is Going Down Tuesday March 7!!!!

Emerald525

11 minutes ago, Chief said:

@Flashy Fins and @albertareef .  We think we have the edit feature back up and running.   please give it a shot and let us know if it is working for you now.

Bingo!  Thanks for tracking this down!  As you can see from the edited post above, it now works for me on both the full site and mobile using Safari and OS 10.9.5 and iOS 10.2.1 (yes, I finally updated the phone).

• Like 1

Weird thing I noticed...before you could use iPhone emojis and they worked. When I look back in old threads where I used them they have been replaced with ?????

not a huge deal since the emojis on here work better than previously on my phone, but something odd none the less.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@TheClark, I think we need this!

yayline.gif 

Also - and this is where you're going to learn just how seriously I take my emoticons - I notice the purple joking smiley lines up terribly with text, so I edited it. On the left is the new one, followed by the old one so you can compare and see how incredibly vital this change is! joking.gif  :joking:

16 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

Did we absolutely have to get rid of the post preview feature?  I have been editing almost every post I make since that went away. :mellow:

It is actually still there - try the far right icon that looks like a piece of paper with a magnifying glass over it (well, sort of). I thought the same thing but Jeremy found it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

It is actually still there - try the far right icon that looks like a piece of paper with a magnifying glass over it (well, sort of). I thought the same thing but Jeremy found it. 

Trying this out with an image, which is where most of my previewing needs come in...

hurrr.jpg

Huzzah, you are correct!  Fabulous!  And now you can all admire the durrrrrr fish. ;)

• Like 4