Site Is Going Down Tuesday March 7!!!!

Emerald525

22 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

Interesting choice of words -- "reputation".  That's got to be wrong because that would give Kim a way better reputation than anyone else, and that can't be right.  :happy:

Check out the leaderboard and see whose name is first!:peace: I don't see any mention of Gil&Fin...:beatdeadhorse:  I stand corrected. All my prior rep points have disappeared...(cry emoticon)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Check out the leaderboard and see whose name is first!:peace: I don't see any mention of Gil&Fin...:beatdeadhorse:  I stand corrected. All my prior rep points have disappeared...(cry emoticon)

That comment alone should sully your reputation.  1000 points I think.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

They are huge on my computer.  I wonder if there is an easy way to make them smaller.  It was super-easy to post it though!

I think there is a way to set max image sizes.  I'll look when I get home if Jeremy doesn't find it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

That comment alone should sully your reputation.  1000 points I think.

Back in the good old days you could actually give someone a negative rep point. It was awesome! :drool:

2 minutes ago, Chief said:

I think there is a way to set max image sizes.  I'll look when I get home if Jeremy doesn't find it. 

Holly is old Jay she needs the bigger size. :shock:

We need Cherany ( share a knee) to find more smileys!

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

Back in the good old days you could actually give someone a negative rep point. It was awesome! :drool:

Holly is old Jay she needs the bigger size. :shock:

We need Cherany ( share a knee) to find more smileys!

We need an Unlike button.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chief said:

Thanks Chief.

I found the setting, but they recommend leaving it.  

I think we are getting into style stuff, better to move over to mod forum! Where we can organize and discuss.  

This thread is outta control!

:puffer:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theclark said:

Thanks Chief.

I think we are getting into style stuff, better to move over to mod forum! Where we can organize and discuss.  

So what you're trying to say... is some people would like to get some work done! And I agree function comes over style.. :mermaid:

Just now, Emerald525 said:

So what you're trying to say... is some people would like to get some work done! And I agree function comes over style.. :mermaid:

Yes, this is one of those settings that if you change, 50% will like, 50% will hate.  

Pretty much, I am gonna be working all night to catch up :D

All good!

2 minutes ago, TheClark said:

Thanks Chief.

Oh yeah, sorry.  I am just so excited.

Okay...how about this one.  I keep getting audible notifications on my desktop when someone posts to this thread.  I can't seem to turn it off even thought I've disabled all notifications in my Notification Settings.  The only thing I can figure is that on that same Notification Setting page, I have the following message.  How do I get rid of it?

Browser notifications enabled

Your browser has enabled desktop notifications, allowing us to tell you when there's new content even if you aren't active in this window.

Just now, Gil&Fin said:

Okay...how about this one.  I keep getting audible notifications on my desktop when someone posts to this thread.  I can't seem to turn it off even thought I've disabled all notifications in my Notification Settings.  The only thing I can figure is that on that same Notification Setting page, I have the following message.  How do I get rid of it?

Browser notifications enabled

Your browser has enabled desktop notifications, allowing us to tell you when there's new content even if you aren't active in this window.

Good question, checking it out...

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

On the desktop. The "remember me" button is not working. It's there but you can't click on it.

I like that there is a sign up section right next to it. Makes it easier to become a paying member!

Tracking that also, thanks. 

That is cool!  Jay's handiwork!