Sup Reefers. Shawn Rush of RagnaRØKS here.

RagnaRØKS

Wanted to give a quick hello. My name's Shawn Rush. Thanks for welcoming me into your group. I'm pretty active on Facebook so feel free to give me a shout there. Been in the hobby for 1.5 years after doing freshwater for a couple and never looked back! I do still love my axolotl and goldfish tanks but Allllll my money goes to saltwater and building RagnaRØKS. It's my little project turned business of making the most natural looking frag racks I've ever seen. If your interested search facebook for "ragnaroksdotus" or shoot me a message. I'll gladly talk all about them. :D

• Like 1

Wanted to give a quick hello. My name's Shawn Rush. Thanks for welcoming me into your group. I'm pretty active on Facebook so feel free to give me a shout there. Been in the hobby for 1.5 years after doing freshwater for a couple and never looked back! I do still love my axolotl and goldfish tanks but Allllll my money goes to saltwater and building RagnaRØKS. It's my little project turned business of making the most natural looking frag racks I've ever seen. If your interested search facebook for "ragnaroksdotus" or shoot me a message. I'll gladly talk all about them. :D

Welcome Shawn !! Nice to see you on here !! This is Kim. Bert tells me you are signing on as a sponsor! That's awesome ! I have heard great things about your rocks!