Gone

spectra

I have an ORA radial file fish and an ORA white spot file fish. Both are the pygmy variety and are about 1 1/2 long right now. Looking for 20 bucks each. Take one take both doesn't matter to me.

Edited by spectra

I have an ORA radial file fish and an ORA white spot file fish. Both are the pygmy variety and are about 1 1/2 long right now. Looking for 20 bucks each. Take one take both doesn't matter to me.

Cool!  Sounds like both of these little guys are relatively reef safe as well.  What kind of system do you have them in now?

Cool!  Sounds like both of these little guys are relatively reef safe as well.  What kind of system do you have them in now?

Yep they have lived with all my zoas, rics and sps with no adverse effects. They are in my garage tank now and want to take it down. So trying to get rid of everything out of it.

Did they eat aptasia. The McBride School could really use one

No they are not the aptasia easting kind. These guys or gals just like to hide in xenia and gsp they change colors kind of to mimic where they are at in the tank.

Are they in the same tank and get along?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yes have been together for almost a year now I think. It has been a while for sure.

No they are not the aptasia easting kind. These guys or gals just like to hide in xenia and gsp they change colors kind of to mimic where they are at in the tank.

Yes have been together for almost a year now I think. It has been a while for sure.

Okay thanks