Sign in to follow this  
geomac

Kessil A360 WE Tuna Blue LED For Sale $270

Kessil A360W Tuna Blue E series Reef Aquarium LED for sale.  This includes the link cable, Apex cable, and Kessil gooseneck.  Light is about two years old.

Interested in anything for trade?..

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bamburgb
      Does anyone know how to repair lights? I have a programmable led I have had for a few years and it looks like the channel for the blue lights went out. Last time this happened with one of my other lights the maker repaired it, but since then he has liquidated the company and doesn’t work on them anymore. Wanting to see if anyone on here knows how to diagnose and work on lights that may be able to work on them depending on the cost, that way I can have my light as a backup (had to put my backup on the tank).
    • By marine depot
      7 Tank Build Ideas + What's in the News?
      BUILD A TANK: 9, 12, 22, 32, 48, or 57 gallons!

• By bamburgb
      I have a 40B set up for sale, comes with tank, black wood stand, ASM mini G protein skimmer, a sunsun powerhead and a return pump (not sure make or anything). The tank was drilled and has bulkheads on it just needs piping - $100
      29 Gallon bio cube with black stand, HQI light, glass top, protein skimmer, some extra replacement filters and small hydor kralia pump - $300
      Unknown brand protein skimmer used on my 180 gallon reef tank - $50

If your interested in something let me know may come down on price a little hit me up with any offers worst I can say is no. 
    • By Tyler E
      So this evening my daughter decided to play with my cleaner shrimp and dosed the tank with a cup of medium pulp orange juice its a 50 gal mixed reef no sps got pretty cloudy so i turned off skimmer threw a clean canister on it and running some carbon, i know you can dose vitamin c but is this going to have any effects on the system?

Ps.. Torches and frogspawn do not like orange juice lol
    • By BabelFish
      Easy soft corals and fish. I want 24 hr light programmability on the unit (or attached/controller etc.). I want all the colors. Need it for 65g 36" tank. $100 max budget.