Sign in to follow this  
River City Corals

And the winners are......(Ricordia grow out)

Ok the results

1st place. Spectra looks like 4 shrooms and 5 mouths

2nd place goes to The Clark. Two heads 4 mouth

3rd place goes to Cjmdh two heads 3 mouths

FWIWI have 2 heads 4 mouths but in all fairness I will not take a position. I just enjoy friendly competition!

Thank you everyone that participated, even if you had little or no change, or if you did not finish the competion. Because of all the entries we were able to get a nice shroom supplied by CNC (thank you Jeff) and enough money for prizes. If the comp or rules were not up to standards or expectations I apologize and will try my best to do better. Feed back is appreciated and welcomed. I will get prizes ordered and to their rightful winners!!

• Like 2

And the prizes

spectra Milwaukee digital refractometer and 25$ gift certificate to Golden Basket

The Clark $75 Gift certificate to Golden basket

Cjmdh coral Frag kit and $25 gift certificate to Golden Basket

• Like 5

Great job guys! Great prizes too! I need to buy me one of those refractometers

• Like 1

Thanks! not sure what it is but the garage tank loves to grow things.......maybe since it is dirty and can hardly see in the glass now :laugh: my rics in my nuvo 10 nothing.......the rics and yumas in the garage grew great.....its a confusing hobby.....

• Like 2

And the prizes

spectra Milwaukee digital refractometer and 25$ gift certificate to Golden Basket

The Clark $75 Gift certificate to Golden basket

Cjmdh coral Frag kit and $25 gift certificate to Golden Basket

Awesome!!  Thank you!

Thanks! not sure what it is but the garage tank loves to grow things.......maybe since it is dirty and can hardly see in the glass now :laugh: my rics in my nuvo 10 nothing.......the rics and yumas in the garage grew great.....its a confusing hobby.....

So if you take the garage tank down how do you plan to clean up on all the grow out comps?

So if you take the garage tank down how do you plan to clean up on all the grow out comps?

Who knows.................I still have the 100, 30 and a 10 but would like to just have one tank.........