New Gorgonian For the Seahorse Tank!

Emerald525

Stopped by Seahorse Aquarium.

It was nice talking to Terry. He's really building his knowledge about Seahorses and it was fun seeing them in his nano tank.

He's got some good strategies for trying to keep the tank clean when you have to feed so heavily like using macroalgae and biological treatment for cyano over chemiclean.

He has the best selection of Gorgonians I have seen and can order all kinds. I

If you are looking to get Seahorses I would check out Seahorse Aquarium. Terry can hook you up and order them. And he only gets captive bred that are trained to eat mysis. He is working on raising them too! He had a zebrasnout that was oretty cool too that I had my eye on.

Sirena has been wanting one of these blueberry 3B2B9E13-0606-4463-BDA8-C63C2E7B5D34_zps

DDA0B479-6508-4D49-AB94-F61146D75B55_zps

• Like 3

Michael Bolton songs only, I heard. :tongue:

I stopped in Seahorse last weekend and bought a couple of amazing LPS pieces at great prices. The place is tiny, but it's like a treasure hunt in the coral tanks. They had some nice fish, too.

Oh no way Cherany . That would kill it for sure ! ???? I agree with your assessment of the store not your taste in music. It's a small shop but when you look around there are gems!

• Like 1