Seattle Bob Moore Frag Swap is next weekend!

estanoche

Hi Guys!

I'm absolutely fired, or as Governor Schwarzenegger would say "Terminated" for being completely behind the 8ball on posting here! Ha! But, aside from that - I hope you are all excited to attend our swap and I wanted to personally invite all of you to head up to Seattle and share in the nuthouse we call the Bob Moore Frag Swap.

Last year quite a few of you got caught in traffic through JBLM... that was honestly one of the reasons we decided to move the start time back 3 hours - to give everyone time to get to the swap when the doors open, not just the Seattle locals.

Saturday, February 18th

Doors open at 1PM - swap closes at 6PM. If you buy your tickets online you can get in at 12:30.

20 Vendors - so many frags. And even frags from you all so you can raise money for your own club!

See you there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/563759013781234/

http://www.bobmooreswap.com/

Edited by estanoche
  • Like 1

How many PNWMAS members usually attend?

Last year I know of at least 10 or 15 members that attended, but there were tons of others from the Pacific Northwest area.

PNWMAS will have a table setup for potential new members. Plus, we will be selling donated corals throughout the day.

Hope to see you there!

Hi Guys!

I'm absolutely fired, or as Governor Schwarzenegger would say "Terminated" for being completely behind the 8ball on posting here! Ha! But, aside from that - I hope you are all excited to attend our swap and I wanted to personally invite all of you to head up to Seattle and share in the nuthouse we call the Bob Moore Frag Swap.

Last year quite a few of you got caught in traffic through JBLM... that was honestly one of the reasons we decided to move the start time back 3 hours - to give everyone time to get to the swap when the doors open, not just the Seattle locals.

Saturday, February 18th

Doors open at 1PM - swap closes at 6PM. If you buy your tickets online you can get in at 12:30.

20 Vendors - so many frags. And even frags from you all so you can raise money for your own club!

See you there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/563759013781234/

http://www.bobmooreswap.com/

I was looking to buy my tickets ahead of time online. And I am confused if the family adult is for just two people or if it's for the group. We want to make it a family day and road trip up there. It would be 4 adults total, me, my brother, my boyfriend and dad. Is one adult family ticket enough?

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

From my understanding, this option:

2crv7s0.png

Means that you can bring two or more adults in for $30 dollars total. The downfall is you only get one frag ticket, which I think were $5 dollars.

Ok, and I think there's an option to buy more frag tickets once you are there. I'm just trying to be cost effective, it's already going to cost a lot in gas to go there.

ReeFi will be lighting the frag tanks this year at Bob Moore Frag Swap. I also do a live demo. Will also have a few units for sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have not seen this unit before. Is it fully controllable in terms of the spectrum? Tried to look it up online but aside from the facebook page it was slim pickings in terms of info!

I have not seen this unit before. Is it fully controllable in terms of the spectrum? Tried to look it up online but aside from the facebook page it was slim pickings in terms of info!

Here are some info on my website:

http://www.reefi-lab.com/index.php/product/

Yes, you can control spectrum.  However, certain colors are tied together in the same channel so they will be controlled together.  Basically there are 5 Channels, each channels are individually controllable.  You can control and program each unit with any web browser or with my Android APP.

Ch1:  Royal Blue 450nm

Ch2:  Mix Royal Blues and White 4000K

Ch3:  Mix UV1 420nm and UV2 395nm

Ch4:  Mix Deep Red and Cyan

Ch5:  Royal Blue 450nm

Sorry, I'm a slacker on responding (I need to update my email settings!).

Family tickets; you can bring as many adults as you want who you say are part of your family. Crux is yes, only 1 raffle ticket for the frag tank we give away from. 

I will harass everyone who brings in 5 adults and claims them to be their "family" because I can, but aside from that, do as you please. Do know that we are not charging entry fees to make $$, this is to cover costs of saltwater, room rental, frags at less than what we paid, and so much more.

More $5 tickets will be for sale if you want more entries into the "wet raffle" frag tank, plus raffle tickets for sale throughout the day for other donated items (wet and dry goods).

As for what corals will be there - trust me, if it is on your list, you can find it. With 20 tanks of vendors, one will surely have what you need.

And also, remember, doors open at 1PM - or 12:30 if you buy your ticket online before tomorrow night.

Thanks!

Joanne

• Like 2

Here are some info on my website:

http://www.reefi-lab.com/index.php/product/

Yes, you can control spectrum.  However, certain colors are tied together in the same channel so they will be controlled together.  Basically there are 5 Channels, each channels are individually controllable.  You can control and program each unit with any web browser or with my Android APP.

Ch1:  Royal Blue 450nm

Ch2:  Mix Royal Blues and White 4000K

Ch3:  Mix UV1 420nm and UV2 395nm

Ch4:  Mix Deep Red and Cyan

Ch5:  Royal Blue 450nm

That looks awesome! Will keep this in mind-- am picking up a kessil tomorrow, but otherwise would consider this!

I made a separate thread stating idk how to buy a ticket online. It won't let me input my info. And it asks me to sign in, I don't have an account with Bob moore frag swap, because this will be my first yr, does this mean I can't buy online?

Your best bet for getting your questions answered is to join the facebook group. Look for Bob Moore Frag Swap

• Like 1