Looking for a few good frags!

Emerald525

Hi everyone we are going to have a booth at the Bob Moore Frag Swap Feb 18 and we are looking for donations!

All proceeds will go back to the club. We are looking for things beyond the beginner corals like green star polyps or bird nests because most of the hobbyist who we going to these events already have these.

So if you have anything unique or special or a little higher end please let us know!

Let's have PNWMAS represent !

• Like 2

I would be happy to donate to the club.

Jeff you are so very generous to the club. I know you will have a booth there so it doesn't make sense to be donating frags to us. Thank you for being such a great friend and all your support.

Anyone else have any frags you would like to donate ?

Some very generous coral offerings so far, very cool, I know I am going to try and bring a  Load of frags for the cause.

Photobucket is the easiest way to get nice full sized pictures to post up on the threads, accounts are free and work for other applications.

And yes, this February's club efforts are to the Bob Moore event acquiring club funds and raising PNWMAS awareness in the northern region, thats why we need such a strong presence to represent our crew.

Next month in March we are taking the meeting back to Washington to visit Stylasters reef getaway, you gotta stay tuned for more info on that gathering.

Not a beginner's question at all! This event is in Washington, and the organizers have granted this club a table to sell frags to earn money for the club. There's lots of fun stuff to see and do, but in my experience there's not a whole lot of "swapping." Here's a link to the event.http://bobmooreswap.com

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

There is a table to float bags for trading but you will have to attend your own corals as there will be no designated overseer of the frag swap table, at least that is how I understand it. There is also the ReefTrader site/app that has been suggested to be used for possible exchanges. I posted a frag up to try it out and it has some nice features for sure.

http://www.reeftrader.com/

But alas, it is true, almost the whole facility is designated to vendor booths and the guest speakers..But there will be several of our sponsors there as well as our smiling faces :)

• Like 1