WingRider62

CO2 regulator suggestions

Hard to beat the aquarium plants carbon doser, runs about $300.

I liked the aquatic life mini that I used. The needle valve is the only thing I'd swap but once I tinkered with it a bit I didn't have any issues. Unfortunately they seem to be discontinued:(

http://www.marinedepot.com/AquaticLife_CO2_Regulator_with_Lighted_Solenoid_CO2_Regulators_for_Aquariums-AquaticLife-AK01217-FICORE-vi.html

Your box is full

reg_1.jpg

This is a industrial regulator rebuilt for CO2, new seals, diaphrams, guages, spring,  Clippard solenoid and Fabco needle valve just hook up to your controller and your CO2 tank and ready to go.  Comes with 10ft of CO2 proof hose   $285  I get down to Garretts quite often and can meet up.

Charles

Edited by wanareef

I had poor luck with the amazon one (no offense Vance, just my experience).

Aquarium Plants and Charles industrial regulators are both good.  I have an industrial regulator and it is like a rock... rock steady that is...

Good luck!

I had poor luck with the amazon one (no offense Vance, just my experience).

Aquarium Plants and Charles industrial regulators are both good. I have an industrial regulator and it is like a rock... rock steady that is...

Good luck!

No offense taken they can be hit and miss but I bought one for my planted tank of a budget and Ave ran it close to a year now with no problems. Other than I order the one with the cfm gauge as opposed to bubble counter on accident.

Gonna be hard to beat Charles (wannareef) regulator. They hold pressure consistently with no fluctuations.

No offense taken they can be hit and miss but I bought one for my planted tank of a budget and Ave ran it close to a year now with no problems. Other than I order the one with the cfm gauge as opposed to bubble counter on accident.

I am all for reefing on a budget!  All good...