New to forum

240reef

Have read topics in this forum and purchased items from some forum members in the past but have never posted. Getting ready to move soon and will be getting out of the hobby for a while.

My current setups are a 210 reef and a 90 reef. Also I have a setup of 2-180s mounted side to side to fill a wall in one room (they have fish, eels, and soft corals). Once I get to 25 posts I will start selling everything. Fish and corals first then moving on to equipment and tanks. I will miss my fish room.

Have read topics in this forum and purchased items from some forum members in the past but have never posted. Getting ready to move soon and will be getting out of the hobby for a while.

My current setups are a 210 reef and a 90 reef. Also I have a setup of 2-180s mounted side to side to fill a wall in one room (they have fish, eels, and soft corals). Once I get to 25 posts I will start selling everything. Fish and corals first then moving on to equipment and tanks. I will miss my fish room.

Thanks for posting this here and not spamming the forum.The 25 post rule is more to keep this place looking like Craigslist. We can make exceptions sometimes so we don't end up with a bunch of "nice tank" posts .