New in Gresham. Am I the only one on the E. Side?

N70SJ

Just put in 7 Damsels to help cycle my new tank. 250 Glass Marineland Tank.  If there any fellow Reefers in this part of the woods I would like to see your tank and see what has worked for you. I'm a few 100 yards east of Barlow High-School. I'm Steve and my wife is Paula.

• Like 1

Welcome!  I'm sure there are Gresham reefers on here, but don't let distance sway you. We have members from northern Washington all the way down to Medford.  I have a Marineland Deep Dimension and love it.  We're having a meeting here on Sunday, January 29, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and you're welcome to come. I live in southwest Portland near Washington Square.  I'll post a link here for invite in a minute.  PM me for the address.

Here it is:  http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/39515-january-2017-meeting-at-hollys/#entry395926

• Like 1

Thanks you al for the Welcome. I'll try n make the meeting. Not much to see in my tank it is just now cycling.  Fired up the Skimmer tonight and it started out @ 34 Liters-per-min of air.  I'm happy about that. Never used this skimmer before.

IMG_1539.jpg.html%5D[/url]" />IMG_1537.jpg.html%5D[/url]" />  Not sure if those 2 pictures posted?

Welcome to the forum!  I'm looking forward to seeing this build thread, that's a big tank!

I'm happy to make a thread if that is the customary thing to do. Is that common for new Tank-setter-uppers to make a thread of the set-up process?

I will post some pics as soon as I am allowed as per the moderator. I read I have to have 3 posts approved 1st. Thank you for your interest.

938250ca20df7aa1970f71a5beec4b40.jpg938250ca20df7aa1970f71a5beec4b40.jpg

Ok ......I'm slightly pathetic at posting picture still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy to make a thread if that is the customary thing to do. Is that common for new Tank-setter-uppers to make a thread of the set-up process?

I wouldn't say it's customary but we all love big tanks.  Besides, there's a lot of combined experience on these forums and the more eyes on your project, the more likely that helpful thoughts will be contributed.  If two heads are better than one... Well, there's a lot of us on here. 

• 3 weeks later...