N70SJ

New in Gresham. Am I the only one on the E. Side?

Just put in 7 Damsels to help cycle my new tank. 250 Glass Marineland Tank.  If there any fellow Reefers in this part of the woods I would like to see your tank and see what has worked for you. I'm a few 100 yards east of Barlow High-School. I'm Steve and my wife is Paula.

• Like 1

Welcome!  I'm sure there are Gresham reefers on here, but don't let distance sway you. We have members from northern Washington all the way down to Medford.  I have a Marineland Deep Dimension and love it.  We're having a meeting here on Sunday, January 29, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and you're welcome to come. I live in southwest Portland near Washington Square.  I'll post a link here for invite in a minute.  PM me for the address.

Here it is:  http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/39515-january-2017-meeting-at-hollys/#entry395926

• Like 1

Welcome! There are actually a lot of reefers in the Gresham area but like Holly(Gil&Fin) said, I hope you can make it to the meeting that is coming up!

• Like 1

Nope!! I am in sandy :) I feel like the only person out here lpl

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks you al for the Welcome. I'll try n make the meeting. Not much to see in my tank it is just now cycling.  Fired up the Skimmer tonight and it started out @ 34 Liters-per-min of air.  I'm happy about that. Never used this skimmer before.

IMG_1539.jpg.html%5D[/url]" />IMG_1537.jpg.html%5D[/url]" />  Not sure if those 2 pictures posted?

I work in NE off Airport Way. I got a little tank going in my office. I guess that counts as being close to ya, right?

Looks like your code for your pictures is incomplete. I can't get them to come up.

Welcome to the forum!  I'm looking forward to seeing this build thread, that's a big tank!

I'm happy to make a thread if that is the customary thing to do. Is that common for new Tank-setter-uppers to make a thread of the set-up process?

That's great. Let's see some pics. I wish I had a 250 gallon tank. :)

I will post some pics as soon as I am allowed as per the moderator. I read I have to have 3 posts approved 1st. Thank you for your interest.

Welcome, I am fairly new myself located near the Woodstock neighborhood, not to far.

Yea, Thats pretty close. I'll have to come check out your tank.

I will post some pics as soon as I am allowed as per the moderator. I read I have to have 3 posts approved 1st. Thank you for your interest.

938250ca20df7aa1970f71a5beec4b40.jpg938250ca20df7aa1970f71a5beec4b40.jpg

Ok ......I'm slightly pathetic at posting picture still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy to make a thread if that is the customary thing to do. Is that common for new Tank-setter-uppers to make a thread of the set-up process?

I wouldn't say it's customary but we all love big tanks.  Besides, there's a lot of combined experience on these forums and the more eyes on your project, the more likely that helpful thoughts will be contributed.  If two heads are better than one... Well, there's a lot of us on here. 

Ha! My dad always told me "Two heads are better than One even if one is a Cabbage Head". I guess I was the Cabbage Head.

Taul n Gunnyreefer....Cool. Im by Barlow HS