January 2017 Meeting Frag Swap

badxgillen

I would be interested in those acans for my wife. Are you looking for cash or trade on them? And I thought you were about out of room now. 

Cash and trade as there is not much room but trade as well depending on what you have but always looking for more zoas. I will break out the camera and send you pictures tomorrow Bert.

OK who wants some AOGs? I have a few frag plugs if anyone is interested. I also have a few green zoas and also a purpleish skirt and yellow mouth I think :laugh: I cant keep track of what I have.........trying to get rid of stuff and take my 40 down.....

Also have some green cloves and also a 4" disc of green mushrooms if anyone is interested.

OK who wants some AOGs? I have a few frag plugs if anyone is interested. I also have a few green zoas and also a purpleish skirt and yellow mouth I think :laugh: I cant keep track of what I have.........trying to get rid of stuff and take my 40 down.....

Also have some green cloves and also a 4" disc of green mushrooms if anyone is interested.

Take down the 10 today please. ????

could I trade for some green cloves and a frag of purple skirt zoas please? What are you into these days?

Bert,

I will bring some green cloves and the zoa is actually green skirt, purple body and green center. I have a bunch of it growing all over the tank. Not looking for anything right now but am sure some day will.

Hey Bert, Kim, Greg and Scott - just wanted you all to know that I might be a bit late getting to the meeting tomorrow. Need to take my mom out for her weekly grocery shopping first. I will definitely make it though... don't want to miss out on seeing Holly's setup or the frags! Thanks again for the offers - you all are the best! Looking forward to it.

• Like 4

Hey Bert, Kim, Greg and Scott - just wanted you all to know that I might be a bit late getting to the meeting tomorrow. Need to take my mom out for her weekly grocery shopping first. I will definitely make it though... don't want to miss out on seeing Holly's setup or the frags! Thanks again for the offers - you all are the best! Looking forward to it.

I am sure Holly has room to float stuff if need be :laugh:

• Like 1

Any OME frags still available? Also I'm looking for multi-colored ricordea and zoas.. especially nicely colored nuclear greens, purple deaths, people eaters, sunny d's, candy apples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot I wish I had seen this sooner I can get you some nuclear greens and sunnyds