Auction for James Giese aka Toby Flenderson PLEASE READ

PowderBlue

This is a continuation of my post I made the other night, with a heavy heart. As a lot of you know James was a big part of our forums for quite a while. He was extremely generous, very kind, caring, and helpful. He was one of the most genuine people I knew.

On the night of December 20th James was home alone and lost his battle with sadness. He had a 10 year old daughter Alice, which some of you may have met.

James did not have a life insurance policy so as you can imagine Financials are tough on his family right now. I've been in contact with his family and I have permission to have an auction to help raise funds for his daughter. Whether it be for just a small gift to put a smile on her face in this time of tragedy, or put it into a college fund, whatever it may go to, I've been promised it will go to her. As you could imagine being 10 years old and getting this news, this time of year is truly heart breaking.

I just want her to know people care, and people enjoyed her dad's friendship. If you want to donate to the auction please do! If you want to just donate money to the cause feel free! It can be anonymous if you'd like as well. His sister said that when I told her a lot were upset and sad to see him go, and offered to help, it was the first time she had smiled in 3 days! That makes it all worth it to me.

Some of you may have been in his shoes, some of you may have been or are in the shoes of his family (I've personally dealt with a tragic loss like this and it's terrible) so let's see what we can do to brighten his daughters face!

All I ask is if you start an auction just put auction for James in the title. The paypal link for payment is jessicab.lund@gmail.com each auction should run for apx 7 days. Anything reef related can be put up, coral, fish, equipment, all I ask is for generous bidding. Please no low balling!

All sales and delivery will be between the seller and winner of the auction. PNWMAS or myself hold no accountability for delivery etc.

Thank you everyone for reading and happy holidays!

2f13200393ac49df23e1c281feaf923e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Edited by PowderBlue
  • Like 2

When I saw this on Facebook the other night I was floored! The first thing I thought of was his daughter. Thank you for posting the PayPal link, I made a donation as I can't take any new corals right now but wanted to help. If you speak to his sister again, please give my condolences.

• Like 2