January 2017 Meeting at Holly's!

Gil&Fin

Okay meeting is in a few more hours!! It's finally here !!!

How about one more raffle prize?!!

A Premium Aqiarium Salem 50 dollar gift certificate!!

Garrett has a great crew and I have heard he has made some improvements in his shop!

Those heading up from the south should definitely stop by !

• Like 1

Yesterday I was at The Premium aquarium and Garrett just had some amazing corals in. Worth the visit for who is coming from South. I will swing by Cuttlefish after the meeting for some more great stuff. Then put the family on rice diet for a bit ????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

It was good to see familiar faces again, and a few new ones. It was also good to see Steve Johnson "N70SJ", whom I have known in the hobby since the 1990s. It was good catching up on things Steve!

My girlfriend, Kathy, was inspired by Minh's (Rolekii) photography presentation, and took a few tank photos afterwards.

1_zpsmxci5yg9.jpg

3_zps48zgdrcp.jpg

2_zpszcgpkoms.jpg

4_zps40zwzwj2.jpg

Edited by JManrow
  • Like 4

Thanks for coming over everyone! I had a great time and it was great to see so many friendly faces.

Special Shout Outs to--

Minh for the fantastic photography presentation,

Sirena for taking care of just-about-everything,

Susie for the fantastic cookies,

My fellow officers--Kim, Bert, Miles, Bret, and Andy--who make events like this go off without a hitch,

And the dozens of friendly, patient, generous, and supportive forum members who made this a great meeting.

Hugs!

• Like 6

Thanks for coming over everyone!  I had a great time and it was great to see so many friendly faces.

Special Shout Outs to--

Minh for the fantastic photography presentation,

Sirena for taking care of just-about-everything,

Susie for the fantastic cookies,

My fellow officers--Kim, Bert, Miles, Bret, and Andy--who makes events like this go off without a hitch,

And the dozens of friendly, patient, generous, and supportive forum members who made this a great meeting.

Hugs!

Thanks for having us :agree:  was a good time seeing everyone and talking with people.

Next time I need to see the garage  though :laugh: the tanks were nice but.......... ;)

Thanks for having us :agree:  was a good time seeing everyone and talking with people.

Next time I need to see the garage  though :laugh: the tanks were nice but.......... ;)

Ain't nothin' in there but dirt bikes, quads, trucks, and Jeeps.  And a couple of tools.  And beer.  Now that I think of it, I'm glad you didn't see the garage.  I would have never gotten you to come back in the house.

• Like 1

Ain't nothin' in there but dirt bikes, quads, trucks, and Jeeps.  And a couple of tools.  And beer.  Now that I think of it, I'm glad you didn't see the garage.  I would have never gotten you to come back in the house.

See :laugh:  me and Brian would get along great......................

• Like 1