FS: 1999 Ford F-250 7.3L Diesel

Paratore

Up for sale is my 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3L 4x4 Diesel. The 7.3L engine is a very well known engine and will run for many more miles. The truck has had many parts replaced and runs without a flaw. It starts right up when cold and drives strong. I recently pulled a trailer with livestock down to the Bay Area of California and the truck didn't have any problems while climbing the mountains, as if nothing was behind it. This truck also has ZERO leaks of any kind! If you take a look under the truck you will see very clean frame and absolute no oil leaks. This truck has been very well taken care of throughout its life and I have receipts for most of the things replaced or improved on the truck.

Replaced or improved in the last six months:

-Two Batteries

-Radiator

-Air Conditioning Compressor and Accumulator

-A/C was completely redone professionally in August and blows ice cold

-Rear Differential was serviced and had new oil installed

-Transmission Oil was changed in July

-Front bench seat was professionally re-upholstered and had new foam installed (looks brand new)

-Transmission was replaced at about 200,000 miles

-Paint was buffed this summer

-The truck has a vinyl floor for ease of cleaning

-Great towing mirror

-Airbags on rear end for towing

Here is a link to a video of the truck starting up and running, a walk around, the interior, and a look at the engine.

https://youtu.be/1PA13fwWuZg

Over all the truck is in excellent condition, and you will not be disappointed. If you want to come see the truck just let me know and we can work out a time for you to come see it.

I'm asking $7,500 OBO for the truck.

I also have a history report for the truck and can provide that upon request :)

Thanks for looking!

c5aedf3283a5050c502faad2b7959b5c.jpgae385c7bd824f09b201260df147185c8.jpg6c683819200ef7019dacdd3f2365f6f1.jpg

• Like 2

I wish in had the funds. I would snatch that up in a heart beat! Thats the motor and running gear I want to put in my 68 f-250

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Well if I still have it after the tax returns, I'll let you know ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid deal on that truck!

I have an '02 F350 with the same motor. 325000+ miles and runs like a top! If it were quad cab I'd be all over it.

GLWS!

Yep they do run like a top :laugh: its the rest of the truck...................

How many miles on it Cody?

I had a an 02 loved it but to many things to fix after time..........I don't drive like a grandpa :laugh:  motor was tuned up and it was a great truck........

This one has about 320,000 miles on it. Forgot that in the ad lol. Good thing about this one is that all the stuff that could need to be fixed has already been replaced so it's in tip top shape :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 1