Sign in to follow this  
EdansClownHouse

FREE Aquarium and equipment TODAY

Hey gang, I have moved to CA and I am back in town (Vancouver WA) today. I MUST get rid of my 4 foot x 21 x 17 tall acrylic aquarium (TODAY). I have a few thing to go with it like a protein skimmer, etc. I don't have time to list everything. Pleas call before you head out to check it out. I wouldn't want it gone before you got here. The acrylic is 5/8 thick (bullet proof...lol) even the bottom is same thickness. It is VERY heavy and you must load it your self. It is connected to a sold 4x4 wood stand that was sealed and it great shape.

Picture was when tank was new 2 years ago

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By marine depot
      Build a Tank: 2, 18, 22, 33, or 64 Gallons!
      PLUS: 10% off Majano Wands!

• By marine depot
      The latest innovations from Innovative Marine are HERE
      Innovative Marine is not afraid to take risks with aquarium design. They offer shallow reefs, lagoons, drop-offs, and peninsulas in a variety of sizes. Each aquarium has high clarity glass, black silicone lines and a templated overflow system that can house a variety of cool accessories and upgrades called AUQA Gadgets.

• By marine depot
      Skimmer, Tank, & Sump Pairings You'll ❤
      Keep water clean and look great doing it!

• By Aquariumaster
      Hello Everybody!
      I just went to the last meeting, but just in case I didn't get to meet you I just wanted to properly introduce myself! So I am currently a student at OSU, and I found out that both my tutor Miles Taylor, and I are both into the aquarium hobby. So he told me about PNWMAS, and that there was a meeting coming up, so I was more than happy to come. It was great to meet a lot of you. So I do have a few tanks here in my dorm and back home.  Right now I have a 14 gallon nano cube, a 5 gallon goldfish tank, and a 3 gallon mangrove tank. But back home  in California I have a 120 gallon fish only saltwater system, a 28 gallon nano cube, a 55 gallon freshwater, and a pond. If you want to see the stuff I've kept over the years I have a youtube channel and instagram with the same user name, "aquariumaster" . I'll also attach some videos and pictures here.  But ya, I'm just really happy to be a part of this and I look forward to going to the upcoming meetings!
      Here is my 120 gallon: 

and heres my old bamboo shark ( she now actually lives at SeaWorld San Diego!):