Sign in to follow this  
EdansClownHouse

FREE Aquarium and equipment TODAY

Hey gang, I have moved to CA and I am back in town (Vancouver WA) today. I MUST get rid of my 4 foot x 21 x 17 tall acrylic aquarium (TODAY). I have a few thing to go with it like a protein skimmer, etc. I don't have time to list everything. Pleas call before you head out to check it out. I wouldn't want it gone before you got here. The acrylic is 5/8 thick (bullet proof...lol) even the bottom is same thickness. It is VERY heavy and you must load it your self. It is connected to a sold 4x4 wood stand that was sealed and it great shape.

Picture was when tank was new 2 years ago

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Aquariumaster
      Hello Everybody!
      I just went to the last meeting, but just in case I didn't get to meet you I just wanted to properly introduce myself! So I am currently a student at OSU, and I found out that both my tutor Miles Taylor, and I are both into the aquarium hobby. So he told me about PNWMAS, and that there was a meeting coming up, so I was more than happy to come. It was great to meet a lot of you. So I do have a few tanks here in my dorm and back home.  Right now I have a 14 gallon nano cube, a 5 gallon goldfish tank, and a 3 gallon mangrove tank. But back home  in California I have a 120 gallon fish only saltwater system, a 28 gallon nano cube, a 55 gallon freshwater, and a pond. If you want to see the stuff I've kept over the years I have a youtube channel and instagram with the same user name, "aquariumaster" . I'll also attach some videos and pictures here.  But ya, I'm just really happy to be a part of this and I look forward to going to the upcoming meetings!
      Here is my 120 gallon: 

and heres my old bamboo shark ( she now actually lives at SeaWorld San Diego!):

• By TaylorW
      I have a larger live rock, about 9-10 inches with lots of green button polyps growing on it I'd like to trade for something else. I'm having trouble posting pictures but I can email or text them
      971-470-4424 located in forest grove
    • By bamburgb
      Looking for a stand for a 40 gal breeder that looks like this so it will match my 180 gal. Must be black let me know what you have and your price please. My other option is to build one but I don't wanna put all the time into it if I can buy one for a little cheaper.

http://www.fishtankstands.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/31LZ7zOAToL.jpg
    • By Mt. Dreamer
      Dual 400 Watt Metal Halide Ballast w/cords

Pictures: http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pet/5456836299.html

Ballast is in good used condition with a few paint chips/scratches. It does power on. 
      Makes a slight humming/buzzing sound when on. I believe this is normal for most MH Ballasts. 
      It has a date of Nov. 05 on back label. I assume this is the manufacture date. I bought this new but can't recall the date of purchase. It has been kept in dry storage for several years. Ballast was used in aquarium application.
      The cords are in ok shape - could use a little cleaning on the prong plugs.
      There is two (2) 400 watt XM bulbs. Not sure the age of the bulbs. Even though the bulbs light up, they probably should be replaced to get true spectrum and intensity. 

Manufacture: Sunlight Supply Inc. Vancouver, WA USA

BW 2 Dual MH-400 Plus Start
      120V 8A 800Watt 60Hz
      This ballast operates 2 metal halide mogul base lamps (400watt type M 135)

$45.00 OBO (cash only)
      Sold As Is. No returns or trades.
      Item Location:  Welches, Oregon 97067 - No shipping!
      Serious inquiries only, please.
    • By Mt. Dreamer
      Kent Marine Maxxima RO/DI System (believe its 60-65 gallons per day)

Gently used but in great shape!

Can't find manual, but most likely it could be downloaded from the internet. 

Picture shows what is included. Not included: TFC Membrane, Carbon Block Pre-Filter, Micron Sediment Pre-Filter. 

Item is located in Welches, Oregon 97067 

No Shipping. 

Sold As-Is. No returns or trades. Sale is Final. 

Price Drop: $40.00 OBO Cash only. 

Picture/Info: http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pet/5456751940.html