aqua-ed

Set up and Equipment for sale

We are moving out of country and storage costs aren't worth it.  I have a lot of equipment for sale.  Below is an add I posted on CL.  If you want to come take a look, shoot me a message or a text (contact info on CL).

I'm going to try and go through it all and come up with a list, but I have a lot to do for the move and there is a lot of stuff...

http://salem.craigslist.org/hsh/5901208512.html

Here is a little more info on what I have...

The 150g in the ad is the stand, overflow, and sump.  I also have a 4x65W CF with moonlight light set I'll include with it. 

Along with that I have two Kessil A350W lights with goose necks.  $400 for the pair (they cost $400 each normally)

200 lbs of dry sand and 75 lbs of dry rock (still in package) from Marco Rocks.  $200 (I'm willing to piece it out)

I have a ton of stuff.  If you are looking for something, ask.  I'll attach pictures of some of the cooler things I have pulled out of storage so far.  Most equipment is brand new or barely used (the stuff with a box is new).  Make me offers.  I need it all gone.

Here is the link to pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/pWcMLwtqVzK3wiZL8

Edited by aqua-ed

Yes, I do. $10. I can send you a picture tonight if you want.

That would be great

Well, good news and bad news.  Good news is, I found the power cord, but the bad news is I plugged it in and the pump doesn't move.  

Sorry.

• Like 1

Ah it's ok. Maybe I'll take it off your hands anyways and try to refurbish it. Let me run it by the wife.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sorry. I see it next to the wine bottle..

Yep, the wine bottle was for scale :D 

I think its about 24" tall