• Similar Content

• By LadAShark
      So I am affiliated with Oregon State University, and I was going to most likely be buying live specimens from http://www.gulfspecimen.org/purchase-live-marine-specimens/
      They have a lot of interesting critters and fish there, maybe not the brightest, but definitely the weirdest. Also a good cheap alternative for some types of puffers, eels, gorgonians, sea fans, etc.. I may or may not be able to facilitate a group buy, is anyone interested?
    • By RT_BRS
      Hello Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society! 

My name is RT, and I've got some really exciting news to share with you! Recently PNWMAS has been listed as one of Bulk Reef Supply's Most Valuable Clubs, or "MVC" for short. The MVC program honors awesome reef clubs that are passionate and dedicated to the reef aquarium hobby.

So what does PNWMAS joining the MVC program offer you might ask?

- Easily the most exciting part of the MVC program for you, the hobbyist, is scheduled Quarterly Group Buys. This means that once every 3 months, you have the opportunity to sign up to save with 10x Reward Points (aka 10% back), free upgraded 1-3 day shipping at $149, and select door busters at a deep discount.

Not only do you get to save, but your club does as well. Every order placed during your Group Buy with a total over $100 earns rewards for your club. Check it out!

For every order over $100:

These donated products are to be used at the club's discretion, but things like raffles, giveaways, and frag swap doorbusters are all valid possibilities! 

Your first Group Buy will begin signup later today, so stay tuned!
    • By airwaterice
      ~ FREE SHIPPING ON ALL RODI & RO UNITS! ~ (enter code: “FREESHIP” in your cart) Don’t forget to credit Pacific North West Marine Aquarium Society (PNWMAS) by using your club’s unique 10% off code: (enter code: “55905” in your cart). The 10% off club code will be applied to your order and your club gets more freebies! We build, test & ship your unit the same day we get your order ~ PLUS all of our units come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY, a 30 day money back guarantee, and over 30 years of expert advice. Enter your discount code(s) in the discount codes section of your shopping cart at www.theH2Oguru.com, then click the orange “apply coupon” button. If you ever have any questions, shoot us an email at info@theH2Oguru.com. Happy Reefing, your friends at Air Water & Ice. Check out our website for ALL your water filtration needs: www.theH2Oguru.com OR check out our expert selection guide for reefkeepers RODI units at the following link http://theh2oguru.com/rodi-expert-advice/?___store=default
    • By badxgillen
      Just thinking it is time to give a chance to some of the other folks out there wanting to try out the Pacific East Aquaculture Sponsor. I had a couple shipments in the past, once when I tagged along with a friend and another time for myself, both were packed professionally and delivered the corals I saw in the pictures. 
      There seems to be plenty of under $15 frags and over $15 frags not to mention a few categories of other interest.
      So basically how it works is I am already going to snag something form the site and any one who want to tag onto the order is welcome to as it will help all those involved with shipping costs. The only catch is you would have to either roll out to my neck of the woods to collect the frags or we can exchange at a meeting. I have the means to make sure the corals are picked up, properly acclimated, and cared for until being grabbed by the other participants.

Let me know if any one is interested in snagging something awesome! And if you want to go in on something feel free to ask.