Ricordia growout thread (pictures and system set up)

Yea I don't really get it. Post a front and side picture once a month. Whoever has the most growth at the end of four months wins.

Yeah I don't get that...

Stated 1st week I guess I just want a updated list...seems like post when ever and your still in.

Are you feeding it?  Alk/Ca levels?  That's pretty impressive.

Not really I just toss in some frozen brine for the few fish that are left in the tank.............poor tank has went to poop :laugh:  I pulled a lot of stuff out of it and had a cyano outbreak from mixing things up.........now have a bubble algae outbreak in there to....... I will test alk and cal this weekend and post it up.

I bet not, that Spectra has got the "Touch", have you seen that picture of his zoa rack? and his goniopora was not shabby either.

That goni is still doing great.........its about 4 inches away from the rics :laugh:  I will snap a pic next time.

and as for the touch this tank kills xenia :laugh:  not sure why but it melts in 3 days if I put it in there..............

Edited by spectra

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys I apologize I got super busy for month of December but here is the list of who is still in. I see lots peeps with new babies and Spectra with 4. Looks like I got 3 and several with 2

Still in

Lovesalt

Hozer

spectra

youcallmenny

Ryber80

Rentalcoot

The Clark

Bevo5

Wmcbane200

Optimusprime

Gawf4fun