PNWMAS December Meeting!

Emerald525

Sorry we missed you Albertareef. I'm surprised we had such a good turnout because of the weather.

And John sorry you missed it too but at least that gave everyone else a shot to win some raffle items.

Here's another picture. Sirena excited about her white elephant gift. We actially had fun with the remote control fish. ????

AD69BAE1-3E5A-4F1A-9E93-02129EBE95BA_zps

• Like 3

Sooo bummed the roads down the gorge were in horrid shape yesterday sigh.... hopefully next year weather conditions will be a bit better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that sucked that the weather was bad. Sorry you couldn't make it. The gorge always gets the worse of the winter weather.

Here's another picture . Really like the venue here .

CAB2BE19-81BB-45AA-A409-381809087DC4_zps

• Like 1

Well I made out like a bandit yesterday! My good karma must have been fully stocked up! Here are some of the spoils.

-RedSea Max Nano!!! Huge shout out to Jeff at Cuttlefish for hooking the club up on this tank! Sadly it won't be set up until late summer due to graduation and hopefully moving to my future career! But that means it will be like Christmas all over again in August. I did peak at the tank last night and WOW it's amazing and so clean! I'm so excited to set it up in the future. Gonna make it SPS dominated with some crazy cool zoas :) so thanks again guys for the awesome prize!

-A gift card to Jason Fox corals! I'll be placing the order around the beginning of the year and will make it a group buy. So start looking to see if there are any JF corals you want to add onto my order :) details will be posted in January.

-avast porthole for taking pictures which works out perfect because I plan to buy my first DSLR soon :) now I just need to purchase the smartphone attachment for quick photos!

-and lots of corals from trades! Tierra Del fuego and twilight dragon, magicians, grandis, my clementines, pink gorgonian, WWC pink Kraks, and some Birdsnest. Thank you everyone for the trades yesterday, I love all my new corals! :)

This was my first meeting in over a year I believe and man was it good to see all of you again! I can't wait for future meetings! I'm very blessed to be apart of this amazing club :)

3fac834207299050a2ad347954bab45a.jpg76defee6a898fe72e700ed413c215bac.jpgaffe188137e38034254b4857b7d0b12b.jpg9be79c276abee0157d22d53ee51797fe.jpgb56c8cb0aee6ce5a659bd26170a64b5f.jpg85891ab6be7d35802e8782fc8b0da044.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 5