PNWMAS December Meeting!

Emerald525

What: Holiday meeting

When:  Saturday Dec 10 from 2pm to 4pm

Where: Wallery's Pizza

1555 Edgewater street NW

Salem, OR 97304

This is the meeting where we save all of our best raffle items so it is not one to miss! Keep looking here for raffle items!

We will also as always do a while elephant gift exchange so bring a wrapped gift worth about 10 dollars.

This is a great venue. I hope everyone can make it there!

Here is the website!

http://www.waleryspizza.com/

More details to come! I just wanted to give everyone notice so they can plan accordingly!

Here are some pictures of a past meeting there! It was a blast!

DSC03213ARW.jpg

DSC03205ARW.jpg

DSC03204ARW.jpg

DSC03207ARW.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get to participate in the white elephant last year, but I definitely am this year.

I remember JManrow getting a Frozen 1 gallon aquarium. I wonder what he put in it. :P

-~486615.jpg

I re-gifted it to one of my granddaughters... I was happy to see that she liked it! :)

• Like 6

As many of you know, we save the best prizes for the end of the year! Keep looking here for more raffle prizes! There are going to be some good high dollar ones!

How about a 150 dollar gift certificate to Rocky Mountain Frags?!! :yahoo:

All those who love sps this site has some sick frags that our sps gurus shop for! I know Reefnjunkie and Mattv have frags from this place!

http://rockymountainfrags.com/product-category/sps/

• Like 6

I'm probably overthinking the gift exchange but are they supposed to be gag gifts? 

I wouldn't say that there is "supposed" to be gag gifts, but they do tend to appear. 

Some other gifts from last year were, frag plugs, calcium and magnesium dosing solutions, fish food. In general, aquarium stuff with the chance of a gag gift.

• Like 4

I wouldn't say that there is "supposed" to be gag gifts, but they do tend to appear. 

Some other gifts from last year were, frag plugs, calcium and magnesium dosing solutions, fish food. In general, aquarium stuff with the chance of a gag gift.

I agree Miles! It's all if you want to be naughty or nice in your white elephant gift selection! :daz:

But wait there is more! How about another raffle offering?

We have three 25 dollar gift certificates to the Fish Store.  This is one of our newer sponsors located in the Eugene area so near all your southern Oregon folks! Great guy with an awesome selection of fresh and saltwater fish!

http://www.eugenefishstore.com/

Pretty excited about this meeting ! Mr.Bret has done an awesome job in getting some really nice prizes !

This is the best list of prizes I have seen yet. There are 2 grand prizes worth over 1000 dollars !

Keep looking at this thread to see and save your money for the raffle!????

• Like 3

It's getting closer! Just a reminder for those who are too lazy to read the first post! :congratulatory:  :agree: 

When:  Saturday Dec 10 from 2pm to 4pm

Where: Wallery's Pizza

1555 Edgewater street NW

Salem, OR 97304

You definitely want to save your money! We have some really nice high end raffle prizes!

Next on the list is a 150 dollar gift certificate from All Delight! I have known this vendor for years when he was selling on reef2reef and had some of the sweetest acans around! Also very generous vendor. I did a fundraiser for a coworker whose 2 year old passed away and he donated a bunch of acans to the cause! That sort of generosity will always get my loyalty! Check out their site and they do auctions on reef2reef as well! :applause: 

http://www.alldelightcorals.com/

http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/all-delight-corals-auction-rainbow-acan-frag-1p.209529/

Remember I am saving the past prizes for last! So keep looking!

• Like 1

Well, it did beat the Justin Bieber singing toothbrush...By a hair. I mean you could at least drill the Frozen tank and make it a mini refugium.

Yes, that Bieber toothbrush has been around! It returned as a recycled white elephant gift the next year, when I won it, then I recycled it again at my company's holiday party.  :laugh:  I can only imagine where it is now! 

Edited by Flashy Fins
  • Like 1