Ricordia grow out (PICK UP)

Ok so here is the scoop....I cannot make the meeting tomorrow however Jeff has graciously agreed to be central hub for pick up tomorrow! Please respect his time and spend some money while there! With this said I need everyone to pm with screen name and Paypal name so I can match up who has paid(not email address just real account name) I will forward a list to Jorge who will be glad to distribute tomorrow and check off the list who picked up. Also if you are picking up for someone please tell me that as well so I can update with Jorge ( I hVe gotten text, pm's and email with this info already but if I could have it all in one place it will be much easier) it will be first come first serve and some will be bigger or more colorful than others to start but rest assured they are all from same colonies. I will have a few spares in the event any are lost before pick up. Don't forget the rules get your pics and system info in within a week of start of comp.

Ps I have 19 paid so far. Please pay up if you have not yet

• Like 1