Skimmer, Sump Value??

TaylorW

I'm hoping someone can help me put a $ value on this Skimmer and sump I have, I'll post a few pictures. I personally have no use for it so I'll most likely sell it but I need to know what to sell it for, I don't want to ask too much but then I don't want to be ripped off either lol, and it would be nice to get back a little cash. The sump measures 15" tall15" wide 30" long. The skimmer however doesn't seem to have any visible markings anywhere so i have no idea what brand it is, all I can tell you is that it's pretty large, 24 inches tall appears to have all plumbing, pumps etc. So... if anyone can give me a ball park as to value I would appreciate it!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I too don't know anything about values, but I could make good use of the sump.

I don't want to sell it seperately, and I actually have someone coming later to buy it but if they don't show up I'll let you know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

Trust it is now in good hands.

I still have it, I don't want to seperate it though, sorry. If you want all of it though it's yours for $70 or I'll trade for coral. It comes with some freebies too, mag-float, four timers, instant ocean hydrometer, three suction cup algae clips, large fish net, large almost full bottle of melafix

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk