Came across this cleaner

katarian

What is the intended purpose for using this? I can't find it on the posting or website.

Apparently it gets rid of most of the algae problems, and cyano problems.

I think it's made out of bacterias and not chemicals, so doesn't have any ill effects in the tank.

A bunch of people ordered it on that forum after it was posted there. So I'm just waiting for what people think of it. A bunch of people said it's working great for them and that the algae just disappears and doesn't cause any spikes in NO3 and PO4 levels.

I just provided the link here as to see if anyone here have any personal experience with it or not.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

thanks for the post, It definitely has some tall claims stating it can kill dynos, rid of algae and cyano bacteria, while keeping the tank looking clean and not interfering with anything else. I would be curious as to what people here locally trying it think of it and if they actually do notice any differences. I Already dose Amino Acids, and with a proper clean up crew and regular maintenance there's not much need for cleaning up algae.

• Like 1