Tank shutdown sale 210 gallon

Blue Z Reef

I'd like a xxxl size piece of the blue stag, I can't remember but did you only have the blue or was there another color you had as well?

I'd be interested in a large piece of the trip color as well if you break it up, I don't have room for the whole piece though.

Wow... sorry to hear that the tank is coming down - looks like it is pretty spectacular.  I can sympathize with the reason though, a majano outbreak is what did in my last tank and just now getting restarted.  If I was a couple months farther in I would love to have some of these.  Good luck!

I'd like a xxxl size piece of the blue stag, I can't remember but did you only have the blue or was there another color you had as well?

I'd be interested in a large piece of the trip color as well if you break it up, I don't have room for the whole piece though.

I just have blue stag, I can definitely get you a xxxl piece!

For the tri color, I'd ideally like to maybe get someone else interested and you could do halves maybe? Just hate cutting it up if I don't have to or have 2 people on board.

I'll take all the acans, pls!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You got it, we texted about it, consider these pending to you!

Wow... sorry to hear that the tank is coming down - looks like it is pretty spectacular.  I can sympathize with the reason though, a majano outbreak is what did in my last tank and just now getting restarted.  If I was a couple months farther in I would love to have some of these.  Good luck!

Thanks, it's really really hard to do but as I said, I've been sooooo busy with the baby that I just let the majanos go too long. I'd like to see others take some of these nice pieces and continue to grow them out! I am saving some of my gems in a frag tank until I can get a smaller tank setup that I can maintain easier.

Cool, if you don't mind I'd like to pick the chunk of stag and we can figure out a price then... Also I'll take the tri color, Son and I are going to split it.

I'm not sure if I still have your number so shoot me a pm and we can figure out a time to get together.

What part of Vancouver are you in? I am in the HazelDell area and would like to take a look. I would be interested in a couple

of items and possible some fish when available. Please contact me at 360-921-5421.

What are you after, many items pending, main post updated. Will text in a while.

• 2 weeks later...