Official Ricordia grow out competition thread

Ok so here it is.....

Cost is $20 to enter. Each participant will get 1 Ricordia Yuma. The contest is slated to begin Nov 1 and and last for 4 months. The duration is slated a little longer than normal as most know these sometimes take a bit to get goin. I had a long debate with myself about multiple colors and with consultation from people I have a ton of respect for.......I opted to only choose one color and they all come from the same brood stick which will keep the integrity of the competition. Everyone gets the same color same stock!!! Not to mention there would be some that would not be happy getting a green ricordia while others got a rainbow or blue or red. You will be required to post a pic within first week in your tank. After that you will need to post a new picture within the first week of the next month. A pic from the top down and from the side view. The winners will be decided by the most growth(new shrooms). If you cut you Frag your shroom yourself you will be disqualified, if you forget to post picks you will be disqualified .

You will need Paypal me prior to pick up. Paypal addy is maskpainter67@gmail.com. All money will go to purchasing the Ricordias/Frag plugs and glue and then prizes. This will be a very transparent contest.

I am planning on the following prizes..

1st place. Digital Milwaukee Refractometer + $25 gift certificate to Golden Basket

2nd place . $75 gift certificate to Golden Basket

3rd place. Coral fragging kit + $25 gift certificate to Golden Basket

The official list is as follows:

1. Brian67

2. Hozer

3. Dodge (Optimusprime)

4. Paratore

5. Ryber80

6. CJmdh

7. Wmcbane200

8. Bevo5

9. Frank

10. Gawf4fun

11. Flash21q

12. The Clark

13. Matty

14. Wannareef

15. Milesmiles902

16. Badxgillen

17. Exodus

18. Fishboys

19. Youcallmenny

20. Bubbarockies

21. Spectra

22. Sasquatch

23. Lovesalt

24. MJ's reef

Please send as gift or add $1for Paypal fees

Pics of colony shot will be up shortly but are orange with purple rim, purple/orange middle and neon green mouths.

• Like 2

Ok so here it is.....

Cost is $20 to enter. Each participant will get 1 Ricordia Yuma. The contest is slated to begin Nov 1 and and last for 4 months. The duration is slated a little longer than normal as most know these sometimes take a bit to get goin. I had a long debate with myself about multiple colors and with consultation from people I have a ton of respect for.......I opted to only choose one color and they all come from the same brood stick which will keep the integrity of the competition. Everyone gets the same color same stock!!! Not to mention there would be some that would not be happy getting a green ricordia while others got a rainbow or blue or red. You will be required to post a pic within first week in your tank. After that you will need to post a new picture within the first week of the next month. A pic from the top down and from the side view. The winners will be decided by the most growth(new shrooms). If you cut you Frag your shroom yourself you will be disqualified, if you forget to post picks you will be disqualified .

You will need Paypal me prior to pick up. Paypal addy is maskpainter67@gmail.com. All money will go to purchasing the Ricordias/Frag plugs and glue and then prizes. This will be a very transparent contest.

I am planning on the following prizes..

1st place. Digital Milwaukee Refractometer + $25 gift certificate to Golden Basket

2nd place . $75 gift certificate to Golden Basket

3rd place. Coral fragging kit + $25 gift certificate to Golden Basket

The official list is as follows:

1. Brian67

2. Hozer

3. Dodge (Optimusprime)

4. Paratore

5. Ryber80

6. CJmdh

7. Wmcbane200

8. Bevo5

9. Frank

10. Gawf4fun

11. Flash21q

12. The Clark

13. Matty

14. Wannareef

15. Milesmiles902

16. Badxgillen

17. Exodus

18. Fishboys

19. Youcallmenny

20. Bubbarockies

21. Spectra

22. Sasquatch

23. Lovesalt

24. MJ's reef

Please send as gift or add $1for Paypal fees

Pics of colony shot will be up shortly but are orange with purple rim, purple/orange middle and neon green mouths.

4eee5149da327b2600e8fbfa98371124.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeehaw! You're the man Brian. I've sent payment. When can I pick it up? I'm down in Salem but will make it work around your schedule.

Could you also grab my frag while you're up there? And then I could get it from you in Salem? I would throw a frag or two your way for your troubles :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am paid.

I paid so I want mine now.

Would you please deliver it now. Well when I get home at 3:40 ish.

I need to start injecting the ricordia full of ricordia growth hormones.

I must win at all costs.

You jest but man my ricordia better bring it's appetite.  Gunna feed this thing selcon'd mysis daily. :3