We are back!

grassi

After 3+ year of hiatus we are finally back into the reef world! We moved back to Portland from San Diego in May and we are now in the process of building our new aquarium room.

I thought to post in this section because I have been to a meeting recently and I saw a lot of new faces so many of you don't know us.

The old friends here at PNWMAS were as great as we remembered!

So let me introduce myself :-) 

My name is Alex and in 2008 I joined PNWMAS and I served as a Board Member and Vice President. Me and my wife Jamie were very active into the club life until 2013, when we had to quickly relocate to SD for work. 

I have run aquariums (planted, fresh and reef) for more than 30 years and I enjoy the challenge of this wonderful hobby and now I would love to pass it down to my son.

Right now we are finishing our tank room and we are hoping to have water in the tanks in about 3 weeks. 

It is a pleasure to be back in the Pacific Northwest and to join this wonderful "fish" community again.

• Like 2

Hey Alex it is great to see you back up and posting! For all you newbies! Alex and his wife are great members and they have a lot of good information . I first learned about atis from Alex and still use them! He was one of the first forum members I met when I started. Hope to see you back on the board.