November Meeting at Cuttlefish and Corals!!!

Emerald525

Not sure if this is OK or not (Kim, feel free to delete if out of line) but if anyone is coming to the meeting who happens to have a bit of live sand or small piece of live rock I could borrow to seed the new tank that would be great. The new 125 is finally up and running with sand and rock but could probably use a little bio kick to get going! I will try and get a thread and pics posted later but wanted to put out some feelers before this weekend's meeting.

Thanks all!

I have some rock that's been in my sump for 6 months. I can loan you a piece if you'd like. I will most likely be at the meeting but it's not 100 percent. I'm in Oc if you're close, if not I'm leaning towards being there. So as long as nothing comes up I can drop it off at the meeting for you.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I have some rock that's been in my sump for 6 months. I can loan you a piece if you'd like. I will most likely be at the meeting but it's not 100 percent. I'm in Oc if you're close, if not I'm leaning towards being there. So as long as nothing comes up I can drop it off at the meeting for you.

That would be awesome. I am in NE PDX so if you do happen to be able to make it to the meeting that would work out well.  Thanks!

Cool, sounds good, how big is your tank?

125 (6x1.5x2) - have a decent sand bed (but not too deep) and probably well over 120 lbs of rock in it but nothing has been "live" for some time now. Took the previous tank down over 5-6 years ago now and all the rock came from that.

125 (6x1.5x2) - have a decent sand bed (but not too deep) and probably well over 120 lbs of rock in it but nothing has been "live" for some time now. Took the previous tank down over 5-6 years ago now and all the rock came from that.

I've used aquavitro seed and am having great success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am feeling the love on this forum! As if having a sneak peak at Jeff's place before his official grand opening was not enough motivation, we will also have more raffle items!

How about an assortment of products from ME corals. Some of the most successful reefers around here use their products including Mattv and the guy also has some very informative videos that rival BRS videos:

https://mecoral.com/

• Like 1

For some reason I always get excited going to new stores, and this will be no exception, it will be like seeing one of my favorite shops getting a massive upgrade...And we get to party there first, So Cool!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there at the new place.

• Like 3

We are really excited to host the club tomorrow. My team has been putting in a lot of effort getting the new shop ready. We will have had 5 total shipments this week and the shop has some amazing livestock waiting for everyone. we will have food and drinks ready. We will also have a few surprises for the club. See you all at 2pm tomorrow at

6363 sw capitol hwy

Portland. Or 97239

• Like 2

Meeting is today!!! Yahoo!!! I can't wait to see the new shop and all the corals!!!

We also have a few more raffle items including a liveaquaria and doctors foster and smith gift certificate!

Remember we are also raffling off 3 50 dollar gift certificates to Cuttlefish!