November Meeting at Cuttlefish and Corals!!!

Emerald525

I'm very excited to announce the next PNWMAS meeting! This is going to be a special one. It's the opening of the new Cuttlefish and Coral store!!! :yahoo:

This new place is huge! Like 1700 square feet with plenty of parking!

CF5D276E-0211-458C-8FA3-CC0591B150CD_zps

0557BC9C-4E26-4C87-9E77-D26147073981_zps

Where:

6363 SW Capitol Hwy

Portland OR

When:

Saturday November 5

2pm to 5pm

We as PNWMAS members get a sneak peek before he has his official grand opening!

If you know Jeff you know he's going to have great deals! great raffles! and food will be provided!

I can't wait to see all the new tanks and space and all the coral he is going to have in this new place!

• Like 8

Random question is the Mississippi shop open still or closed for moving? I am going to be in PDX and want to stop by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still open...........

Everyone come to the meeting and help set up the new shop :laugh:

• Like 4

BTW - if you get over to the Miss. store soon you can see an amazing lineatus super male wrasse (he is huge) and a sweet goldflake angel. Sure they won't be there long.

Yes that supermale is a beauty! Too big for my tank but would love to get him to put my naoko fairy wrasse in his place !

Not sure if this is OK or not (Kim, feel free to delete if out of line) but if anyone is coming to the meeting who happens to have a bit of live sand or small piece of live rock I could borrow to seed the new tank that would be great.  The new 125 is finally up and running with sand and rock but could probably use a little bio kick to get going!  I will try and get a thread and pics posted later but wanted to put out some feelers before this weekend's meeting.

Thanks all!

• Like 1

Not sure if this is OK or not (Kim, feel free to delete if out of line) but if anyone is coming to the meeting who happens to have a bit of live sand or small piece of live rock I could borrow to seed the new tank that would be great.  The new 125 is finally up and running with sand and rock but could probably use a little bio kick to get going!  I will try and get a thread and pics posted later but wanted to put out some feelers before this weekend's meeting.

Thanks all!

Of course it is okay to post this here! That's what this club is all about! :)

• Like 1