Sekura Growout - And the winners are.......

I want to thank everyone for participating in this growout.  It was the first that i have ever run.  Sorry for being late a few times....  life gets really busy as we all know!  I think things went pretty well....  so on to the winners...

1st place... with a growth of 36 heads....   POWDERBLUE !!   You sir are now the proud owner of a brand new MP10WD!!  

2nd place....  MJ's Reef!!!  you will be receiving a fragging kit and a subscription to Coral Magazine.  

3rd Place.....  well... this was a tie!  SSappington and Afautheree!!  - subscription to Coral Magazine

After reviewing the pics Bret and I have decided to go ahead and put in for another subscription...  so well will cover the additional subscription ensuring that both of our 3rd place finishers get subscriptions.

Again....  thank you everyone for your participation.  I hope that those that participated enjoyed this grow out, and appreciate what this club has to offer.  Many, many great people here that are willing to help you through your toughest tank problems.

• Like 6

Congratulations and that is some amazing growth powderblue ! I bow to you zoa master!!

Congrats to all and excellent job Adam and Bret for arranging this ! It takes a lot of time !!

Also very generous to donate another subscription!

Great prizes too! Wish I could have participated

• Like 2

Thanks so much!! This was a fun grow out and I was happy to be a part of it. That's awesome that you guys are going to put in another subscription for the tie just goes to show you guys are good people!

I wouldn't say zoa master but I'm getting perdy good at growing them haha now I just need to figure out how to trim them back ;)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We want to thank you guys as well for putting this all together and the chance to participate. It is very much apprecaited. Also, since everyone on here has always been so great to us, if you haven't already purchased the fragging kit you can feel free to put that money towards the extra coral magazine subscription you two are going to purchase :)

Thanks Adam and Bret for all you did to make this happen! It was a lot of fun! Congrats to PowderBlue.....definitely in a league of his own!!! What a great group to be part of! Thanks again everyone for all you do to support those of us who have tanks in our classrooms!

• Like 3