Paratore's Nuvo 20

Paratore

Well I haven't had an actual display for about a year and a half to say I'm excited is a huge understatement. :)
I traded Hieu my 45 JBJ for his Nuvo 20 which worked out perfect since I moved to a smaller house :) Thanks again man! Been cooking the rock in my frag sumo for the last 3 months and today I finally got the tank wet. Next week I'll add my clowns and a few weeks after that other fish. Gonna take this tank in a crazy direction an have it be Damsel dominated! :) been collecting livestock for the last few months and storing it in my frag tank. Now I'm just waiting for the tank to cycle....Should be fast....

Equipment:
ATO: Tunze Nano 3152
Lighting: 2 AI Primes
Media: Carbon
Flow: upgraded Return with spin streams.
Skimmer: None
Stand: repurposed night stand :)

Fish:
Pair of black clowns
Six Line Wrasse

Green Chromis

Coral:

-Zoas: Rainbow Sakura, King Midas, ASD Arch Mage, Seductions, Utter Chaos, JF Askraks, Blueberry Fields, LC Petroglyphs, Rastas, Captain America, GB Java Chaos, Punk Rockers, Iron Mans, Kiwis, Tyree Orange Rainbow, God of War Morph, Hawaiians, Butt Munchers, JKR Crab Nebulas, Magicians, Bam Bam, My Clementines, Mind Blowing, Eye of Raw, Darth Mauls, TPA Green Galaxy, Red People Eaters, Everlasting Gobstoppers, Nuclear Greens, Blue eyed girls, BBEBs, Armageddon, and a few unknowns.

-Euphyllia: Green Hammer, Pink Hammer, Purple tip frammer, Purple with white tip torch.
-Rose Amemone
-Green Bubble Coral
-Toadstool
-Yellow Mushroom
-Red Plating Monti
-Blue digi
-Green Goni
-Red Goni
-Green Star Polyp

-Redish Acan

d1639d0074519f93a9b9e119078cec37.pngb24a535b7edab4ecc5df790eae77a15a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 2

Thanks guys! I've gotta admit I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the tank being so short at only 13" tall... but man this tank is amazing! It's seriously the perfect size. Easy for water changes too! Kept track of how much water it held after rock and sand which was only 14 gallons.

Scott it should, got it from Hieu [emoji6]

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I've gotta admit I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the tank being so short at only 13" tall... but man this tank is amazing! It's seriously the perfect size. Easy for water changes too! Kept track of how much water it held after rock and sand which was only 14 gallons.

Scott it should, got it from Hieu [emoji6]

Oh I know......I actually miss that tank......if I would have known the wife wanted one I would have kept it......

5 gallon water changes once a week works great. I did have to start dosing after a while though.

78f35d6b0a2cbf97d4dc6716c492fae9.jpg

Well I wasn't super happy with the rock work so I changed it again lol. Gonna place my clam front and center as the show piece :)

What do you guys think?

I like this much better. Looking good so far. Aquascaping is the best part of a new build, imo.

Very nice man! The clam is gonna look awesome front and center. I like the second better to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks! Gonna be a little while before the clam is in place cuz I want to let the tank settle out but the first corals are going in tomorrow! :)

• Like 1

Nice! Anxious to see the pics!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ill probably add them on Monday when the corals settle in :) gonna add some frogspawn, bubble coral, and Xenia :)

Oh and the first fish, my little sixline wrasse.

• Like 1

Added some of my first corals over the weekend. I added a six line wrasse, green frogspawn, orange octospawn, Xenia rock(hoping it grows on glass), toadstool, an orange mushroom and two green ones. Still gotta get super glue and attach the mushrooms :)bf6673a1621d81318d7a31935ae4c03e.jpgfba0e1262bff7874d017c49f543aeca3.jpg0de6ee00250069792980ac332c965512.jpg4bc64714452a5504a64bb423fd5b605a.jpg

• Like 1

Added some of my first corals over the weekend. I added a six line wrasse, green frogspawn, orange octospawn, Xenia rock(hoping it grows on glass), toadstool, an orange mushroom and two green ones. Still gotta get super glue and attach the mushrooms :)bf6673a1621d81318d7a31935ae4c03e.jpgfba0e1262bff7874d017c49f543aeca3.jpg0de6ee00250069792980ac332c965512.jpg4bc64714452a5504a64bb423fd5b605a.jpg

• Like 2