Sign in to follow this  
joshuadahlquist

Sump cracking!

Hey guys and gals, I've got a 20L three chamber sump.

About every ten minutes I hear a small "glass on glass" noise and sure enough the bottom side of my sump is slowly succumbing to pressure. I'm showing more and more water on the floor, I need a new sump, TONIGHT.

30 wide x 16 tall Max size, 20L is perfect. Doesn't have to be chambered. I can add that fairly quickly.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just after a quick search i've got a few tanks.. Drain that sucker if you haven't already!

3 40b's

standard 29g

2 10g

and a chambered sump that needs some off the baffles re welded that have separated from the sump wall causing it to bow when full.

• Like 1

Hey thanks for the reply, the 29 is too tall for sure, and the 40b won't fit, how large is the sump? If not I just found out Petco is doing dollar per gallon and I might just do that tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 29g and the 40b's were the tanks that i had on hand immediately that i trust, the sump would require some repair work and didn't want to give you another problem so offered that up last. I would try and hang tough until the petco sale and pick up and brand new tank or maybe someone else has a quality sump they're willing to part with.

Quick question, did you have the sump still setup like in the pic in your introduction thread? 

Edited by ChrisQ