300 gallon cube 48x48x30

Frank

Brand New, (paper still on it!) 300 Gallon - Acrylic Fish Tank, (48x48x30)
Included with the tank is a steel frame and I will also throw in the old tank if you want it, (same dimension tank).

Comes with a custom sump, 100lb of rock, large Jebao return pump dc DCS12000 Controller from 10000Litres to 12000Litres, there is a hood and side skins and two extra sumps.
Comes with skimmer.

$1200.00

503-969-2008

Will post pictures later 

Edited by Frank
  • Like 3

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOOK IT DOWN

Man, was their a memorial service I missed? I didn't even get to say good bye. . . 

I felt very much the same, i've stood next to that tank several times and never thought i'd see a pic of it being taken down.

Edited by ChrisQ

Yep it is down.... It is a great way for some to get a dream tank... 

Seriously! Not the right time for me since I just had a life priority change, but man if this were last year this thing would already be at my house. 2 tanks with a sump... I could rock that. 

Someone is going to get a steal! 

Seriously! Not the right time for me since I just had a life priority change, but man if this were last year this thing would already be at my house. 2 tanks with a sump... I could rock that. 

Someone is going to get a steal!  

Trying to give someone a steal!!! This was my dream tank... You will love the 4x4 foot print, At this price some could by and do and slow build on it.,