Happy Birthday BadxGillen!!!!

Emerald525

Happy Birthday Bert!!!

Bert is one of the nicest most generous guys you could ever meet and has contributed so much to this forum and hobby!

You do so  much for others! I hope you have a wonderful day that is all about you today!! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :drinking:  :drinking: 

I will have to bring you a birthday frag at the meeting!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

• Like 3

WOW! Thank You all so much for the Birthday wishes and kind words. I don't know what to say really...This is all making me feel "mushy" inside. The PNWMAS Family is awesome!

I had had a great day at my moms with a couple friends, we all participated in a tie dye party coloring up some shirts, socks, a sheet, and some towels. It was  mess and some work but alot of fun as well as rewarding.

I will post more about it tomorrow but for now I am finishing my third dessert and calling it a night.

• Like 5

Here are some of the shirts I got done in the tie dye we had at my birthday, I also did a whole load of socks so I can be stylish next year during shorts season. All in all It was a really fun day spent with my friends and family. Thanks again for all the Birthday wishes guys, they all count.

SAM_3977.JPG

SAM_3979.JPG

SAM_3980.JPG

SAM_3986.JPG

• Like 3