Do we have any plumbers in the community?

Salty Pickle

I am swamped with projects around the house and time seems to be a hot commodity for me right now, so I am looking to delegate some of my "to do" list. I need a plumber that can install a utility sink in my garage, the hot/cold is about 4ft away from where the sink needs to go. God news is that my "crawlspace" is more of a "slightly hunched space", its about 5 feet tall, plenty of room to work. I also need a drain installed in the wall of my living room so I can simply drain my water without buckets or hoses running across the house. I just want to watch the water magically disappear, lol. I do not have any trades, just cold hard cash. Anybody know somebody that may know a guy that can do said project in Gresham?

Edited by Salty Pickle

I know some people with plumbers crack!!

I think you just described at least half the people on this forum :laugh:

But on a serious note I think you are going to have to call for an appointment. I know a few plumbers and electricians and neither want to do side work right now. They are so busy as construction right now is nuts.........

I think you just described at least half the people on this forum :laugh:

But on a serious note I think you are going to have to call for an appointment. I know a few plumbers and electricians and neither want to do side work right now. They are so busy as construction right now is nuts.........

You just don't know the right electricians then! ☺

Also I may know a guy for plumbing I just text him I will keep you updated.

You just don't know the right electricians then! ☺

Also I may know a guy for plumbing I just text him I will keep you updated.

I just know ones that are busy ;)

Its kind of like I told a customer well the way things are right now if they are not busy that could be a sign........