September Meeting Saturday Sep 24!! Food! Frag swap! Raffles Galore!

Emerald525

Pretty excited, I can't wait!!!

but it won't be long now, the PNWMAS September meeting is going down tomorrow and its gonna be good!

And save some room on your frag rack Andrew, I got some frags for you. And I am looking forward to seeing your newest reef tank, calcium reactor and all...See you soon yeah.

• Like 1

Meeting is tomorrow !!! It's almost here!!! Check the Facebook site or pm me for the address!

Still more raffle items !!! How about a 25 dollar gift certificate to Golden Basket Reef!!!!

Great online store but we are lucky to have Rudy on our own back yard as vendors and hobbyists all over the country buy from him.

Always nice things at his eBay store and locals can pick up at his shop so there is no shipping charge!

http://stores.ebay.com/Golden-Basket-Reef

• Like 1

Cooking time! There'll be a hard cider, sweet marinade version, a mild version, and a hot one. Here are some of the components:

6cab32816c22ac5d7c60830ff6c1a9ee.jpg

And of course there's cornbread! My wife's co-worker comes from a family of bee keepers and that's where this honey came from.

d1f13107b7326b20bd4a57aec5c1e94e.jpg

Last, Mac and cheese! I don't got a picture, but it's from The Portland Rescue Mission food truck. If you've never had their BBQ, you are missing out! Everyone at my work tries to hit the food truck once a week. It's absolutely amazing food and best of all, the proceeds go towards helping people get their lives back. Everyone wins!! I got enough for 25 people so y'all better being your appetites!

Guess I better start prepping and cleaning!!!

Oh yeah, the wife is headed to the store to get stuff for cupcakes!

• Like 4

Had a great time! Thanks Andrew to you and your wife for opening up your home! The pulled pork was amazing! Your set up is awesome. Love the separate sunp area in your closet. Thanks for the talk on calcium reactors . I learned some new tips ! Sirena lives your planted tanks too and wants one now !!????

• Like 1