New to PNWMAS in Battle Ground, WA

Knuckledragger

Hello all. I have been lurking for months and even made some purchases from members on this forum. I have found the forum information very useful and figured it was time to introduce myself and my system. I had a marine tank back in college (20 years ago) but this is my first mixed tank with corals, fish and inverts. My tank has been up and running for seven months or so.

I have a CAD Lights 42G with a second gen Radion mounted with the RMS mount. I also have two Koralia 425's in the two back corners alternating every 15 minutes and a MP10 running random Lagoon Mode. In the sump is a Reef Octopus 110sss along with a TLF 150 reactor running Chemi-pure Elite and some carbon. My return pump is a Jeboa DCT-8000. I have about 25 or 30 pounds of Pukani Rock and a couple of 4x2x2 inch marine pure type blocks in the sump. I run a filter sock and change it twice a week. Everything is controlled through a Reef Keeper Elite. I just started dosing two part a month or so ago.

I have green birds nest, birds of paradise, multiple zoas, some frogs spawn, a hammer, some German blue digi, pulsing Zenia, GSP and a few others that I am not sure what they are. I have one yellow tang, a flame angel, a pair of ocellaris clownfish and a neon goby. I also have one coral banded shrimp and a cleaner shrimp. Other than that some snails, hermits and an emerald crab.

I just replaced most of the rock work in the tank so I will have to get pics posted when I get everything in place. Right now stuff is strewn all over the bottom and on the rock waiting for final placement. I replaced all of my BRS Reef Saver with cycled Pukani that I got from member Zwickm (thank you!). I like the look of the Pukani better and I got some great looking pieces.

By the way, If anyone is interested I have about 35 pounds of the rock I took out (BRS Reef Saver) that I will be selling. It is fully cycled and has some coralline growth on it. It is in a tub with pump and heater and has been cycled for more than five or six months. The tank has no pests so it is very clean and pest free.

Welcome! I am up in salmon creek so not too far, if you ever need anything feel free to hit me up. I can always frag corals too if you are needing some new color.

Thanks for the offer. Once I get everything in place I might take a look and see what you have. I have some German Blue digi that I need to sell also (cheap). It was one big ball but it is so delicate that I now have multiple frags available!