Sirena

August Meeting - Summer BBQ - Food Sign Up!

I am signing up. Not sure what you need me to bring so let me know. I will also need an address to go to. It's only suppose to be 87* on Sunday. Whoooop whooooooop

I sent you a pm. Cut up fruit works!

I will bring a double order of the casserole

Hot Dog....................... :laugh:

Oh and I think Jorge better show up with that dyson so he can demonstrate it :tongue:

• Like 2

I'm thinking I will auction it off.

Whoever wins it can figure out who will be using it. These vacuums are a terrible thing I tell ya!

• Like 1

You gotta come, Jorge!

And just for the record, Jorge is one of my favorite people. Those of you who know him know he is an honest, generous, humble, and all-around good guy. I wouldn't have joked about his "spoil your wife" comment if he was even remotely sexist or if he wasn't a good sport.

We love Jorge!

Very kind of you Ms. Holly.. I know you were joking but I will admit it feels good to read such complements ????
  • Like 2

You gotta come, Jorge!

And just for the record, Jorge is one of my favorite people. Those of you who know him know he is an honest, generous, humble, and all-around good guy. I wouldn't have joked about his "spoil your wife" comment if he was even remotely sexist or if he wasn't a good sport.

We love Jorge!

Jorge you gotta come! I got these just for you!!! Making extra peppers just for you d5956f5f67fb9c03e948eb5d6b3d0a3e.jpg Edited by Sirena
  • Like 2

I will bring either dessert or appetizers. Will see what inspires me at Costco later. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

We have bacon!!!

F3687530-3FC4-419E-98D4-5DE06357BBCD_zps

Sirena doing what she loves ! Making amazing food!! What makes it taste so good is you can feel all the love that goes into it!

FC36DDC7-1F6F-41D7-9B17-FD08559F979D_zps